Home

How all is still up in the air with NCAA 12!!!!

This is a discussion on How all is still up in the air with NCAA 12!!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2011, 12:35 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
How all is still up in the air with NCAA 12!!!!

Am still up in the air over this years game, i have played around 35 games, and i feel myself wanting to go back to NCAA 11....i hope so much Madden 12 dont make me feel like this, if so..i think ill walk away from EA sports games, i have bought every single football games made every year, for a very long time....I feel like they are backing up in todays games, This is what us gamers get when big companies, keep other companies from making games, Or i may go to buying sport games every other year, got to do something, cause to much wasted money buying UPDATES, and thats all we are getting the past few years is (UPDATES), Thats why i favor 2K games, cause you feel a lot better when to buy there UPDATES!!!! lol......
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2011, 12:37 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: How all is still up in the air with NCAA 12!!!!

I agree, not as eloquently as you put it, but I agree I've played at least 25 games using, south carolina, baylor, alabama, and washington state. I just don't like this game that much. I detest recruiting.
Old 07-15-2011, 12:39 PM   #3
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31

Recruiting hasn't really changed from NCAA11, so I don't understand the idea of hating recruiting this year and liking it last year. That said, my only beef is how linebackers are playing. I'm loving everything else. Tackling, etc.
Old 07-15-2011, 12:44 PM   #4
Banned

I decided not to purchase the full game. The demo and gameplay videos alone have convinced me that gameplay-wise it is for the most part the same as Ncaa 11. Ea simply does have any idea how to replicate what is seen on the field in real life.
Old 07-15-2011, 12:47 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

I never said I liked it last year. I dislike how they do recruiting. that's it. it's tedious. Meh, this game was a time waster until madden's so boom.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2011, 12:48 PM   #6
Pro

MMurda's Arena

OVR: 5

i cant go back. no that i couldnt if i was forced to, but 12 IS an improvement over 11. only thing im upset about is the messed up uniform degradation post patch. im still playing it offline so not to d/l the patch. other than that its cool and smoother than 11. plus with the added difficulty on default AA thanx to zone d working "better" i have enough reasons not to go back.

besides lets be honest, 12 isnt a HUGE departure from 11 so i dont get why you would wanna not just play 12 for the improvements it has, unless youre trying to sell it to buy madden and save a lil money.
----------------------
Madden Since '92
Old 07-15-2011, 12:52 PM   #7
Banned

boilermakernet08's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisemack38
i have bought every single football games made every year, for a very long time....
This is the problem. EA knows people will buy the game every year no matter what. If you really want to send a message, the dollar is the best way.
Old 07-15-2011, 01:23 PM   #8
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Was this thread really necessary?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »