Home

360 Freezing Issues

This is a discussion on 360 Freezing Issues within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-14-2011, 11:58 PM   #1
Rookie

crabcola's Arena

OVR: 3
360 Freezing Issues

I know this isn't happening to nearly everyone, but there is a sizeable amount of complaints. Unfortunately, it happens to me with a vengeance. I just had to restart my game for the 3rd time in a row!! Have yet to complete week one of my dynasty. This is unacceptable. 60 bucks and I can't even finish a game. This better be addressed ASAP
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2011, 12:02 AM   #2
Rookie

Volz4lif3's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: 360 Freezing Issues

I kno pal it sucks I can't get past the loading screen, where it says please wait. It just freezes right there, it's happened to me 6 times in a row.
Old 07-15-2011, 12:10 AM   #3
Rookie

Hunsy34's Arena

Take your game back and exchange it for a new one. Its most likely the disc not the game itself, unfortunately some of us get a bad game.

http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/9.../_online.html#
Old 07-15-2011, 12:15 AM   #4
Rookie

Volz4lif3's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunsy34
Take your game back and exchange it for a new one. Its most likely the disc not the game itself, unfortunately some of us get a bad game.
Even though till tonight this has happened to me, I've played like 10 online games and not one problem.
Old 07-15-2011, 12:21 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

Havent had that problem.. yet. But when I first saw the '360 Freeing Issues'... I have something totally different then what you talked about. In the middle of the game, whether on offensive, D, throwing, passing, picking, or kicking.... the game will freeze for about 3-4 secs... then go back to normal. This i find really, annoying, but this isnt the first time, its happened in last yrs Madden too. Does anyone else get this happening to them?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2011, 12:30 AM   #6
Rookie

Hunsy34's Arena

It happens in ncaa 11 too freezes for 2-3 seconds then continues just kinda dealt with it since it dint happen that often.

http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/9.../_online.html#
Old 07-15-2011, 12:36 AM   #7
Banned

gmcrb28's Arena

OVR: 9

My was freezing at the game loading screen after you press start... I have a usb drive and loaded up a new profile for it.. then when the game loaded I loaded my profile back up from my hard drive.. that has worked for me
Old 07-15-2011, 12:43 AM   #8
Rookie

Bigmac612's Arena

yeah in my dynasty..my game was freezing after the kickoff everytime...needless to say i was getting very pissed...but then i reseted all the formation subs i had...and it started working again...but regardless, this is just piss poor...i do not want to play a game and have to worry about if its going to freeze or not..just ruins it for me...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »