Home

*The Official Share Your Dynasty News Thread*

This is a discussion on *The Official Share Your Dynasty News Thread* within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-14-2011, 08:26 PM   #1
MVP

mavfan21's Arena

OVR: 12
*The Official Share Your Dynasty News Thread*

Thought it would be nice to have one place for all of us Dynasty nuts to share and discuss.

What conference moves have you made? What stud recruits did you land (or miss)? What job offers came you way? Who's winning the Heisman? Who's the National Champ? What players are you loving? What players have you edited, if any? What else?

Please share any of the above or whatever else you have to bring to the table!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2011, 08:28 PM   #2
MVP

mavfan21's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: *The Official Share Your Dynasty News Thread*

Starting my Dynasty tonight. Going to be Tx Tech for a while and hope to move on to GA, Oregon, or FSU eventually.

Going to move TCU and Arkansas to the Big-12, FSU to SEC, WVU to ACC and maybe a few more.
Old 07-14-2011, 08:32 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

I am a oc for Florida International, wanted to start off small. I am off to a good start, 3-1, probably could be 4-0 had a rough first game against north texas, but had a great week 2 enroute to a big 17-16 win over louisville. currently beating duke 7-3, but i dont think it will last. gonna have to battle
Old 07-14-2011, 08:54 PM   #4
The Hard Way

K0ZZ's Arena

OVR: 23

I am messing around with a dynasty while I wait for the community rosters to pop up since Roman isn't doing any this year (very sadly). I made three super conference (SEC, Big Ten and Pac 12) each with 16 teams. Turned the Big East, ACC and Big 12 into second tier conferences. MWC and CUSA being the third tier, fourth tier of MAC, WAC, Sun belt, and the lowest is the one team in the independents (Akron atm)

Took over as OC at North Texas, brought in the 50th ranked recruiting class (3 4* a hand full of 3*'s with 2*s and 1*s thrown in.)

10-3 first year, lost my bowl game, won the Sun Belt, promoted NT to the WAC, shattered most of my goals.

Right now I'm sitting at 4-3. Right now there are 4 undefeated teams [OSU (B10), VT (SEC), FSU (SEC) and PSU (B10)]

At this point last year the Sooners were the only undefeated with 3 or 4 teams in the top ten having 3 losses, I've stacked conferences. I'm gonna redo them after this season and bump them down to 12 team conferences and give the middle tier conferences championship games.
Old 07-14-2011, 09:06 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

started my dynasty as an oc for kent st. went ok 1st year (8-4) didmt make a bowl game which was dissapointing. but now off to either a 5-0 or 6-0 start to my next season. hopefully i make a bowl game or get a better school to go to.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2011, 09:07 PM   #6
nWo
Rookie

OVR: 2

I'm currently in my first year with Arkansas State. Not sure why I decided to pick them, but I wanted to be a bad team so I could have the challenge of building them up. I'm currently 3-1, playing on AA with default sliders. I upset Illinois on the road, 34-27, in overtime, to start the season. After beating Memphis in the second game, I lost to #15 Virginia Tech, 17-10, at VT. I just finished beating Akron, 28-10, and now await the beginning of conference play with a game at Western Kentucky.
Old 07-14-2011, 09:43 PM   #7
Rookie

inchez34's Arena

OVR: 5

I'm the OC at Western Kentucky. I've recruited a 80 overall JC Junior Receiver. I've also got a 5 transfers to come in 2 seasons. The receiver was an impact player when the season started.
Old 07-14-2011, 09:47 PM   #8
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

so far I'm 6-0 with SC my first year. About to go to Notre Dame. Started the year unranked and now I'm at #6. Week 2 was a nailbiter vs Utah. I was losing and they were running the clock out and their RB fumbled and I drove down the field to hit the GW TD with :37 seconds left. My big jump was from #24 to #11, so many upsets that week.

Default Heisman, 8 min quarters

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »