Home

WAYS TO IMPROVE BROADCASTING ELEMENT

This is a discussion on WAYS TO IMPROVE BROADCASTING ELEMENT within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-14-2011, 10:02 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 2
WAYS TO IMPROVE BROADCASTING ELEMENT

Im diggin the new Gamtracks...but there is still something missing...alot of dead air space...the crowd appears to be in standing comas everytime i play on line...what would you fellas do to improve the broadcast element of this game? I hope this thread doesnt get deleted...its only an attempt to make the improve this gem of a game for next year! I plan on meeting up with Big Ben H. this summer to see if i can have an input???? who knows.....maybe i'll luck up! NO HATES
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2011, 12:12 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: WAYS TO IMPROVE BROADCASTING ELEMENT

I would like to see a more integrated type of announcer dialog. One that would comment on what happens on the field specifically. For example, hit a spin/juke move and break it into a 60 yard TD run, the announcer could say, "Wow, did you see that spin/juke he put on the defender? He was tackled for sure but turns it into a 60 yard homerun!"

In dynasty mode, before the game when that talk about a specific player, they could mention his stats so far for the season. "This QB already has 7 TD passes through 2 games for 700 yards." Or he could mention what he did last game, if he had 3 sacks, or got national player of the week.

What about if I landed the #1 recruit the previous year and he's starting as a true freshmen? They can mention that. Just stuff that is based on what is going on in my game and not something that is scripted and generally always the same.
Old 07-15-2011, 01:05 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

fans rushing the field and taking down the goalpost when a huge upset happens,or wen u knock out the #1 team
Old 07-15-2011, 05:19 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

yeah maybe they could have lesser known announcers for those small games like i dont think kirk herbstreit and erin andrews are gonna make it to a game like missouri vs miami university. right? maybe they could put in brent mustberger or other announcers to cover the small time games that arent necesarily the game of the week. i dont know if you agree or how hard it would be to do that but i think different anouncing crews would give the game a more realistic feel.
Old 07-15-2011, 07:21 PM   #5
Rookie

BryanAllen4's Arena

OVR: 2

Something i've always thought would be neat, not sure if they could ever do this. BUT,

On the game they have the standard commentary. Kirk and Brad with the ESPN broadcast package. WELL, i've always thought it would be cool and not too out of the question to release through DLC extra packages. FOr instance, you can pay 8-- microsoft points and download the ESPN2 broadcasting kit with Joe tessitore and Rod Gilmore. OR you want cbs games? pay 1200 and you get Verne and Gary!

On NCAA Basketball 10 they had ESPN and CBS so i know they could do it, and i know i'm not ashmaded to admit I would buy every single overlay they put out there!

Thoughts?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2011, 01:07 AM   #6
Banned

OVR: 14

Pre-game: Fans tailgating, camera pans over to Corso and group. With a multitude of rabid fans behind them screaming, Lee reaches under the desk and puts on the mascot's head of the team he thinks will win. Crowd reacts depending on if it's the home or away team of course.

Gametime: More stat overlays, announcers take about current streaks; for example, home winning streaks, defensive has x takeaways the last y games. Players on a current hot/ cold streak. The biggest addition for gametime would be: You're playing in your conference championship game ranked #3 in the BCS. Midway thru a quarter, ESPN takes you to an in-game look involving the #2 BCS team. Two seconds in the game to go, the team you want to lose is in the red zone down by 4. In broadcast cam, you watch and root during the last play of that game for the defense to hold so you have a shot at playing for the national championship. They had this feature on Bill Walsh football for the SEGA GENESIS!!!

Post game: NFL2K5 partnered with ESPN that year and did a amazing presentation job during and after the game. Post game, you watch Sportscenter recap Top 25 action for the week including your game along with major injuries to star players.
Old 09-05-2011, 12:28 AM   #7
Rookie

XxtheU_OXx's Arena

OVR: 1

they should bring back college gameday theme

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »