Home

Constantly Raining

This is a discussion on Constantly Raining within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-13-2011, 06:07 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Constantly Raining

I am not sure if anyone else is seeing this but thus far I have played 6 games and restarted another and it has been raining in every single one of my games except one. I tried to look to see if there was a setting I was missing but could not find one. Is anyone else having to play all their games in the rain and is there a setting somewhere I am not seeing to change this?? The odds of it raining every single game doesn't seem likely to me at all.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2011, 06:13 PM   #2
MVP

KleShreen's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Constantly Raining

Are you playing your games with the live Weather Channel feed on and playing in places where it might be raining at that particular time?
Old 07-13-2011, 06:23 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Constantly Raining

I started a dynasty with Western Michigan and have had games with Wake Forest, UConn on the road. I looked for a setting for the weather to see if maybe it was set to rain somehow but I couldn't locate it so I'm not sure what it is set at.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »