Home
Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2011, 04:47 PM   #1
Rookie

Morning Thunder's Arena

OVR: 2
Socks

Yes it is minor, but do any of yall not like how the default sock length is low? Like this would be such an easy fix for a patch.. and it take away from realism because rarely do you see a college football player wearing low socks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2011, 05:02 PM   #2
Pro

speedtrucker's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Socks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Thunder
Yes it is minor, but do any of yall not like how the default sock length is low? Like this would be such an easy fix for a patch.. and it take away from realism because rarely do you see a college football player wearing low socks.
I get where you are going with this but it doesn't take away from everyone's realism. a team like Texas and actually quite a few Universities in Texas wear low socks.

I do wish though that you could choose how your specific team wore them. I know some teams wear the colored stockings which looks cool. even Texas in cold weather away games will sport the "stormtrooper" look where they are whited-out, white unis, white longsleeve shirts, white stocking, white socks a white shoes. there was not a better looking matchup than when Texas traveled up to Nebraska in late october.
Old 07-13-2011, 05:08 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

yeahh. A lot of the complaints Ive read on here have been really small things that wouldn't bother me...but this one does
Old 07-13-2011, 05:27 PM   #4
Rookie

Morning Thunder's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedtrucker
I get where you are going with this but it doesn't take away from everyone's realism. a team like Texas and actually quite a few Universities in Texas wear low socks.

I do wish though that you could choose how your specific team wore them. I know some teams wear the colored stockings which looks cool. even Texas in cold weather away games will sport the "stormtrooper" look where they are whited-out, white unis, white longsleeve shirts, white stocking, white socks a white shoes. there was not a better looking matchup than when Texas traveled up to Nebraska in late october.
Actually the only players I can specifically remember wearing low socks are Vince Young, Andy Dalton, and Limas Sweed.
Old 07-13-2011, 05:31 PM   #5
Banned

gregp17's Arena

OVR: 0

The only sock related thing im worried about is if the socks revert back to low in a dynasty if you set them medium or high, and you progress a season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2011, 05:32 PM   #6
MVP

SteelerSpartan's Arena

OVR: 20

Yes this is a major Pet Peeve of mine

It needs to be an option in the uniform Selector right before you play

My CFB Teams:
Marshall..WVU-Go Herd/Eeers!!!

Old 07-13-2011, 06:38 PM   #7
Rookie

Morning Thunder's Arena

Yeah I used to go through and change it on all my players in dynasty, but then the next year it goes back to the low socks. I just hate how easy of a fix this is and EA doesnt see it
Old 07-13-2011, 06:43 PM   #8
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36

use the uniform thread that someone's started. closed
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »