Home

1987 90 man roster with correct vitals

This is a discussion on 1987 90 man roster with correct vitals within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-07-2011, 10:15 PM   #1
Pro

jemyers1975's Arena

OVR: 2
1987 90 man roster with correct vitals

The 1987 minors 90 man rosters with correct vitals and positions is now in the vault..
i just added the extra players from A ball or Rookie ball and put them in the rosters alot of players you will reconize.
Carlos Baerga,John Jaha,Jerome Walton,Derrick May,Joe Girardi,and the list goes on and on..and i corrected the lineups and rotation for AAA/AA for whatever league they was in that year for instance.Jerome Walton will not be in AA he will still be on A roster..i got them as accurate as i could sure there are still mistakes out there.but as far as Im concerned I am done 4 1/2 months working on these im just burned out completely.as far as someone wanting to work on the stances/deliveries/faces/equipment feel free too and hope someone does that just makes it much better..
but once again thank you to everyone involved in these..and happy playing !!!

http://www.mediafire.com/?4kns5rk5s64d6uu link for the 1987 Roster!

I will just use this same thread for the 2012 version on the 1987 rosters, if you want to volunteer to help that would be most appreciated. I have everything saved in my external harddrive that I saved from last year but as everyone knows this is a very very long process especially when your dealing with all the AAA/AA/A players but that will make the franchise and RTTS playing much more enjoyable. All I ask for is if you want to volunteer to help just really put in there vitals such as Name/age/pos/hgt/wgt/throw/bat and if you want go all the way with the faces,stances, accesorries ect.....I do not have a set date as when these will be done I will work my hardest to get these done in a shorter time than last year. Thank you.

Last edited by jemyers1975; 03-26-2012 at 12:26 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2011, 10:37 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: 1987 90 man roster with correct vitals

You definately went above and beyond, just a great job with these. Just enjoy the game now, because before you know it, 12' will be here, and like I mentioned before in the other thread, I just hope we can convert these over to the new game, to much hard work was done on these.
Old 07-07-2011, 10:40 PM   #3
Pro

jemyers1975's Arena

Yeah thank you very much and Oh yeah I hope and pray they can convert next year. cause over 4 months of work on these would make it sooooo much better for next year..then maybe we can do another year for 12 but as of now im gonna enjoy these babies myself only got to play about 10 games so far all year..and im gonna enjoy the summer,swimming pools and beer haha!!
Old 07-07-2011, 11:24 PM   #4
Rookie

eamuscatuli15's Arena

OVR: 7

awesome job jemeyers! these are fantastic...gonna restart my cubs chise now! thanks a ton...if i come up with any stance or equip edits for the cubs i'll post them here
NFL: Kansas City Chiefs
NCAA Football: Nebraska Cornhuskers
HS Football: Rolla High School Bulldogs '95 (12-1)

Old 07-08-2011, 01:46 AM   #5
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Beast mode! Thanks for all of your hard work; I'd feel like I was insulting you if I didn't run a franchise with this set after all the work you put in.

By the way, what did you do about teams like the Rockies and Rays that weren't around in 87?
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2011, 07:52 AM   #6
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Alright!

Let the 1987 franchise begin and the quest for getting Don Mattingly a ring!!
NHL25 - Panthers YR1
Star Wars Outlaws

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Old 07-08-2011, 10:12 AM   #7
Pro

jemyers1975's Arena

for the Rockies/Marlins/D-Backs/Rays...we just use generated players..
and awesome yeah if you guys can come up with stances/deliveries ect that would be totally awesome that is definatley not my category..but as far as the attributes i just used a microsoft excel formula..the same as the mlb excel but changed some formulas around took about 10 points off for AAA-15 for AA and 25-30-A so if a guy in majors contact was 80 in A it would be 50.but there was no splits for minors on baseball reference so it was more of a guessing game but i think they came out really good.and i started my franchise with the Reds last night and T.Higuera beat me 2-1 .Glenn Braggs homer beat me..
Old 07-08-2011, 10:32 AM   #8
Pro

jemyers1975's Arena

And whats cool is all these players made if someone ever wanted to say make the 1984 roster set or 1990 it could easily be done.90% of the players are already on the 87 rosters so all they would have to do is manage roster swap alot of players around then change ages,and also change the attributes but i think it wouldnt take nearly as long as this set did..so if anyone wants to ever do that.that would be the way to do it!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »