Home

Best of Teambuilder

This is a discussion on Best of Teambuilder within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-25-2011, 08:59 AM   #1
Rookie

phily915's Arena

OVR: 5
Best of Teambuilder

I was hoping to get a list of the best looking teams from teambuilder. Everytime I search through there, I find a logo that is a picture off google with not so great color combo's and bad looking uni's.

I want people to list (and provide link if possible) to the best all-around teams they have created or found on teambuilder!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2011, 09:26 AM   #2
I Like Making Teams :)

NicoFrost's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Best of Teambuilder

I put ALOT of work into my teams, and have a couple teams with over 5,000 downloads...

thinking about making a video showing kind of a behind the scenes of what I put into making my teams...but I'm not sure if anyone would really care.

Check 'em out...

XBOX- Rascal Foley ....(formerly known as Riley Cole)
PSN - MangledBabyDuck --teams coming this season

I really hate to brag, I'm about the most modest person you'll meet, but I must say, I feel that MY teams are the very best versions of movie/tv teams there is. ....I don't even like saying it...I hate sounding like that. But in this case, I'm really proud of my work and I gotta be honest.
Old 06-25-2011, 10:11 AM   #3
Rookie

phily915's Arena

OVR: 5

how come when i searched through teambuilder i only found 2 of your teams? Permian and East Dillon...I want to see the rest
Old 06-25-2011, 12:42 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 26

search trakentomstone or crimsonroguesoa for my teams, i put a lot of work and detail into them! its gotta look authentic

Old 06-25-2011, 05:45 PM   #5
I Like Making Teams :)

NicoFrost's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by phily915
how come when i searched through teambuilder i only found 2 of your teams? Permian and East Dillon...I want to see the rest

I dunno man, Are you searching my xbox teams? I only have 1 PS3 team...I think, but i'm in the process of making more. BUt I searched "Rascal Foley" without logging in to test it and see what comes up and I got 31...not all of them are movie/tv teams tho...but yeah. SHould get more then two.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2011, 08:49 PM   #6
Rookie

hbk_wess's Arena

OVR: 4

I created a team from the logo from the company I work for. It worked out great. I used people from work only and made a fairly decent team out of it. I wound up as QB but for those who like a scrambling QB I have a decent backup. The team is called TS Tech Marshalls. And, yes the actual name of my company is TS Tech.

I also have created a few Alabama High School teams and made them with traditional jerseys and upgraded jerseys.

My PSN name if you have a PS3 is HBKWesS but if you don't I will post a list of the teams on this thread if you want. ALL high school teams I created ARE cupcake schools.

I do have some teams from movies too.

Let me know what you think.
Old 06-25-2011, 11:16 PM   #7
Rookie

TDiddy8701's Arena

OVR: 4

I've spent a ton of time on my teams to, think they are better than most (PSN-TDiddy8701)
MLB - Detroit Tigers
NHL - Detroit Red Wings
Soccer - USA, Rangers

http://twitter.com/Doug_Ley
Old 06-27-2011, 03:20 PM   #8
Rookie

Psycho_Bee's Arena

OVR: 14

Check out my teams. PSN Psycho_Bee
They are mostly mississippi High schools but I put a lot of effort and time into my teams. Every logo I recreate in illustrator whether its a real or fake team,to make sure it's as perfect as it can get. I study the uniforms and recreate them the best I can do with the tools teambuilder gives.

few things teambuilder needs is another logo, and to specify roster race. Alot of my schools are all black schools, others are all white. Heck I even have 1 thats all Cherokee. It would just make life easier
My College Logos
http://s148.photobucket.com/albums/s...er%20Colleges/
My Teambuilder Teams are under Psycho_bee

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »