Home

Franchise Player Progression

This is a discussion on Franchise Player Progression within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-16-2011, 09:04 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Franchise Player Progression

Hey guys, I'm in Year two of my Astros Franchise.. in year one the prospects I acquired; such as Manny Machado (A pot), Gary Sanchez (A pot), and other B potentials had the red 'up' arrow in player progression next to them almost all season. Starting year two, now in May, no player is improving. Their basic attributes are, but some atts, even on 19 year old A potentials are going down. None of them have the bigger red 'up' arrow next to their name. Is this just something that happens time to time but evens out?

-Mitch
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2011, 09:25 PM   #2
Retar Crew

Antec's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Franchise Player Progression

Player progression only occurs in the offseason. The in season reductions/additions occur due to fatigue and hot/cold streaks and are only temporary.
Old 06-22-2011, 04:12 PM   #3
Rookie

teampunjabi's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Franchise Player Progression

I have a 2 user franchise with my bro that we play only games against each other and simulate all the other games. We let computer train our players and we do our contracts. I have a problem where in 2014 and beyond there begins to to be much too many good players ( I am talking so many 100 rated players in free agency) and no team is able to sign these guys because they are demanding too much money. Since computer wont low ball anyone I am able to sign people like Prince fielder, Zack Greinke, Josh Johnson, Ryan Braun all in the same offseason for 2.00 M a piece. There are way too many good players in the league, I guess player progression is too high? Can someone point me in the right direction. I thought the patch was supposed to fix this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »