Home

MVP Mods Accounts?

This is a discussion on MVP Mods Accounts? within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 06-01-2011, 11:28 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
MVP Mods Accounts?

I have been trying to register in the MVP Mods website for over a year. Every time I register (or try to register) a prompt comes up indicating that I will "receive a verification email in ten minutes, most of the time instantly" and I NEVER RECEIVE AN EMAIL!!!! I have been wanting to download these great mods for MVP Baseball and MLB 2K Baseball and this is irritating me. So if anyone can help me out that would be great.

I know that there are bans on the MVP Mods site for trying to make duplicate accounts but to my knowledge, I never had duplicate accounts on any of the sports gaming sites that I look at.

Now that I am typing this post I do remember that I use to have MVP 2004 and downloaded some mods but I don't recall what site I used. Is there other sites to use for modding 2K and MVP Baseball games?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2011, 11:38 AM   #2
Rookie

lakeytw's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: MVP Mods Accounts?

I am having the same problem and I have never had an account there. I have not had any success in contacting an admin there either. I have been able to find one or two of the mods on alternate sites though.
Old 06-01-2011, 11:40 AM   #3
Rookie

If I may ask, which sites did you go through?
Old 06-01-2011, 11:57 AM   #4
Rookie

lakeytw's Arena

I don't remember. I did a google search for MLB 2k11 stadium mods. Found some of the same mods on other sites.
Old 06-01-2011, 11:20 PM   #5
Rookie

lakeytw's Arena

I was able to finally register for MVP Mods. I had to use a gmail account though. My ISP must have been blocking the email from MVP mods.

Well it was working. I grabbed the NL west stadiums. Then I came back and it looks like they deleted my account. Anyone know the admins over there? It looks like a great resource, but I suspect with the total patch guys stealing from them they are becoming a very closed group.

Last edited by lakeytw; 06-01-2011 at 11:39 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2011, 07:47 AM   #6
Rookie

Jim825's Arena

OVR: 2

lakey - I've already responded to you via PM.

yount - What name did you try registering as? Let me know and I'll look into why you were unable to join.
Old 06-06-2011, 10:41 PM   #7
Rookie

Jim825,
THANK YOU FOR RESPONDING! The first three attempts at registering I believe I tried my usual, yount19. The last time I tried to register, I tried jim22 as a last ditch effort.
Old 06-07-2011, 12:22 PM   #8
Rookie

Jim825's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by yount19
Jim825,
THANK YOU FOR RESPONDING! The first three attempts at registering I believe I tried my usual, yount19. The last time I tried to register, I tried jim22 as a last ditch effort.
I don't see either of those names in the user database. Try registering again. I check the database multiple times each day and if I see either of those two names show up in the "Vali******" state, I will activate it and let you know.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »