Home

Aesop5upreme Complete NBA 2k11 Rosters

This is a discussion on Aesop5upreme Complete NBA 2k11 Rosters within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-30-2011, 03:43 AM   #1
Rookie

Aesop5upreme's Arena

OVR: 12
Aesop5upreme Complete NBA 2k11 Rosters

Aesop5upreme NBA 2k11 Rosters...Association Use(PS3)

Released August 5th,2011....Details as follows...

*Accurate rosters based on the NBA2k final roster update injury free.So, all of your favorite 2010-2011 NBA Stars are available for use.

*Tendencies courtesy of Chia51/DC/Hyperballer based on spreadsheets(Shot,Touch,Fouls,Dribble & Finish)***Now included Rashidi Dunk & Freelance Tendencies***Courtesy of ffaacc03*Note not all of Rashidi's Tendencies were done so I used commom sense for position players and also observed some youtube and NBA.Com Video.Legit.

*Ratings courtesy of Chia51/DC/Hyperballer based on spreadsheets(Vertical/Strength/Shot)****Now included Rashidi Speed & Quickness also,Offense and Defense awareness****Courtesy of ffaacc03.***Note the awareness ratings really has changed the performance of each player 10 fold...gave the roster edit the kick in arse it needed.Also just like Rashidi's Tendencies had to use common sense and ESPN.com NBA.Com statistics to edit those players that were not edited.

*Potentials courtesy of Aesop5upreme formula based on age and years in the NBA +/- taken from default potentials.

*Playbooks and Dunk and Lay-up packages(only) courtesy of DC spreadsheets.Note*Due to the lower ratings for verticals and in my slider set...standing and dunk ratings do not need to be adjusted.Also note*some plays re-done within the play-call type for variety and shot tendency reasons.****In addition Rashidi tendencies helps out so don't expect Jonny Flynn too get off like MJ ,but those who can dunk will have their moments."If it's in the game it's in the game"

*Coach Profiles courtesy of Chia51/DC/Hyperballer.*Note*Done away with the 100 run plays now more realistic play call and unique team ebb and flow

*Player contracts done courtesy of Shamsports.com.Note*This was the most confusing part of editing as there were so many attachments to a contract,so I just went with the base contract.

*Shoe and Accessories courtesy of (Aesop5upreme)Sean Barkley 2.0 or possibly 3.0?*Note reached out but no response...It's fine I dedicated myself to the project and no matter how tedious it was it was done..Used color scheme for a detailed looks on kicks and tried to implement the 2nd team color theory for those teams that it worked for,so if you trade or anything make sure you adjust the colors on accessories...Nothing worst than to see a bright orange or green sleeve on a Maverick.

*Signature shots were omitted due to couldn't get clarity except for a few big men that shoot like feces.J.Noah maybe a consideration.

*Suggest Aesop5upreme Sliders and j1150707 Draft Class edited in correlation with the roster set.*Note Huskermania has taken on the facial appearances and I have taken on ratings,tendencies, and such editing to correlate with the rosters.

*FA's edited only potential and Touch Tendency...reasoning FA's are very difficult to gauge and it will be unfair to edit without some sort of facts,so you will find default ratings and tendencies...though the challenge will be how will you implement the talent into your roster.Touch tendencies were given as follows PG's 12/SG's 10/SF's 8/PF's 6/C's 4.Done with good intentions.

***I encourage all and any to use this roster as a template if purged for the better of the NBA2kcommunity...On PS3.***Live righteous!!!

Now that the Aesop5upreme complete NBA2k11 rosters 2010-2011 are up and running...The 2011 Draft Class edits are now on the agenda...Thus far 56 edits complete since mid-july.Credit due to jj1550071k1...for establishing a sound ratings base and to Huskermania applying his artistic visuals for appearances useing the tools NBA2k11 provides.Therefore,I will now post updates for the next week or so, On progress with this edit and will be more than glad to answer any questions,consider any valid opinions and critiques regarding the NBA rosters and edits....Again as soon as Draft Class is done next will be the Jordan Rosters and Celebrity edits...Then this roster set can truly claim the to be NBA2k11 complete rosters.

*Enjoy..Until NBA2k12 coming soon***Note until NBA2k13 the way it looks.

PSN:Aesop5upreme

Last edited by Aesop5upreme; 08-06-2011 at 09:51 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2011, 05:24 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Aesop5upreme Complete NBA 2k11 Rosters

great work man .. just can u upload the file here when u finish ..for the offline users it will be awesome
Big THanX
Old 06-07-2011, 11:34 PM   #3
Rookie

Your roster is excellent. Play different game and also blends really well with Redlogic roster.

Thanks agains for doing us a favour for PS3 to upload Chia edited excel, really appreciate it.

Old 06-08-2011, 10:10 PM   #4
Rookie

Aesop5upreme, what settings do you use with your sliders (i.e. real shot % vs stick timing, etc.)?
Old 06-10-2011, 06:22 PM   #5
Rookie

I'm thinking because you have edited the tendencies of all players the draft class should also have lower touches tendencies? That draft class which you are recommending doesn't
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2011, 08:34 PM   #6
Rookie

Aesop5upreme's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONEFORALL
I'm thinking because you have edited the tendencies of all players the draft class should also have lower touches tendencies? That draft class which you are recommending doesn't
15 of 80 players completed to reflect the rosters.Thanks for the reminder.
Old 06-14-2011, 03:39 PM   #7
Rookie

andruwjones00's Arena

OVR: 3

why does it say that these rosters cannot be downloaded right now? do i just have to try again later or is there something I'm missing?
Old 06-15-2011, 01:32 PM   #8
Pro

OVR: 9

I believe it will be released on July, as he has stated.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »