Home

MLB2K11 Total Patch Previews

This is a discussion on MLB2K11 Total Patch Previews within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-23-2011, 11:03 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
MLB2K11 Total Patch Previews

Hi guys We are enthusiasts and mlb korea pacher !

it Will be released both at home and abroad​​

Thank you a lot of attention​​​​​

only pc version

forum link site : mpgm

ps 2011/5/28 torrent Release !

PW => RDJE-2FR2-4ARV-XFCK-4JTW

Last edited by sauravi; 06-16-2011 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Release
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2011, 01:27 PM   #2
Meow

DetroitStyle's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: MLB2K11 Total Patch Previews

Looks good. Not really interested in some of the mods but I think you would benefit from releasing them individually. Things such as the real hats, clouds, and muscles would go over really well. Those who don't want to mess with stadiums or overlays would at least have the chance to use the other mods.
Old 05-23-2011, 02:09 PM   #3
Rookie

The_Mossberg500's Arena

THIS is what pisses me off about the gaming industry. When I used to PC Game, I found SO many simple mods that improved the graphics of the game. I even used to make mods for older games like Rainbow Six Rogue Spear and found myself asking (Why couldn't they do this?).

These mods make the game a whole lot better. They should allow the console users to download these mods as they get approved or something.
Old 05-23-2011, 02:35 PM   #4
MVP

jeffy777's Arena

OVR: 16

This is why I love PC gaming. The game is already great on PC, the mods are just like icing on the cake, especially the updated stadiums and real accessories. Good stuff.
Old 05-23-2011, 03:52 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 4

I think this looks amazing. I can understand why the real stadiums can't be done, all those billboards and such, but things like the caps and models...makes me wonder what's so hard about it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2011, 04:11 PM   #6
Banned

I agree. This is where all these lawsuits get absurd. If someone can improve on the game they should be able to. Once you buy it it should be yours to do whatever you want with it. This is where the gaming industry and greed has gone wrong imo. It hurts creativity. I remember reading a while back how blizzard sued a company who made a better battlenet system then them. These guys got sued for millions when all they did was make a better lobby then blizzard did. It's ridiculous after a while. I can't put my own harddrive in my xbox because ms will ban me, because they want me buying their harddrive and paying through the roof. When i'm not doing anything illegal. They are imo. PC gaming has suffered, they want this stuff on consoles where they have total control and you are bound to their terms of use. You never actually own what you buy. Companies abuse DLC, they hold certain things out of the game on purpose then charge you for it. There aren't laws in place that protect the consumer from this stuff. The laws are all geared to the other side of the fence and they don't really work as intended anymore especially when corporations with too much control and money, are abusing the laws.

I see nothing wrong with what this guy did. It's great actually. He improved the game. You do this on the xbox you'd get gkicked, banned and sued.
Old 05-23-2011, 05:02 PM   #7
Rookie

cant wait, love the colors and the skin upgrade

cumps
Old 05-23-2011, 05:39 PM   #8
Rookie

The new skin texture looks amazing. I'm not sure what the rest of the mod is for, but it all looks great. Makes it almost look like a different game. I can't wait!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »