Home

Start as a high school basketball player and work through college to the PRO's!!

This is a discussion on Start as a high school basketball player and work through college to the PRO's!! within the Other Basketball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-15-2011, 03:28 PM   #1
Rookie

gluecows's Arena

OVR: 1
Icon2 Start as a high school basketball player and work through college to the PRO's!!

http://www.simsportsworld.com/forum/...referrerid=320 - My referral link

When/if you join contact me in the game (my name is Gluecows) and I can help you with any questions you have.

Do you like basketball? Do you like online games? Do you like to create your own basketball players and guide them through their careers from high school to college? Or are you a head coach type of guy? Do you want to coach the top college basketball programs in america like Duke? Kansas? North Carolina? Well this game has them all! You can even coach fictitious professional/college teams or high schools! Interested already? Then read below! I will give you a little more insight on the game!

It's an old MMORPG starting over. It's 100x better than Cyber dunk. You can create coaches and/or players. As a player, you start off in high school then move through hs to college then the pros. You can coach HS, college, or the pros. You can put in game plans for your team to decide how they play in a game. You can also have team practices to see how good your roster is. There will eventually be drafts for players and such. It is not super active right now due to the amount of players, but the user base is growing rapidly. The second season is about to start in a few days, so if you want to join, then join quick! For games, there will eventually be a live play by play (they have it right now, but it isn't perfected) and possibly animations so you can actually watch a game! You can watch your own created players face off against other people's players from around the world! Or you can watch your teams and guide them to a championship! In high school there will be a tournament with all the state champions to determine an overall high school champion, and in college, there ia a tournament like march madness and In the pros, there will just be normal playoffs. Season 2 starts June 10th.

If you can, when you sign up, please put Gluecows as your referrer when you sign up OR click the link at the top of the page.

Last edited by gluecows; 06-06-2011 at 10:41 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2011, 02:59 AM   #2
Rookie

gluecows's Arena

Re: Start as a high school basketball player and work through college to the PRO's!!

Anyone who has joined have questions comments or concerns about the game?
Old 06-05-2011, 05:47 PM   #3
MVP

TDenverFan's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Start as a high school basketball player and work through college to the PRO's!!

Quick Q: Is it free/how much does it cost? I can't get it to load from my iTouch, so I'll check it out later
NCAA: The College of William and Mary Tribe

William and Mary Class of 2018!
Old 06-06-2011, 04:33 PM   #4
Rookie

gluecows's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDenverFan
Quick Q: Is it free/how much does it cost? I can't get it to load from my iTouch, so I'll check it out later
It is free. there are in-game stuff you can buy that help your players/coaches, which give you slight advantages, while not hurting free characters.

Season 2 starts June 10 join asap and don't forget to send me a message in the game (my name is Gluecows) and I will help you out and give you some secrets/hints to the game.
Old 06-23-2011, 03:06 PM   #5
Rookie

hawkeye2188's Arena

OVR: 21

I joined and made a coach, and a player( C: Greg Oden) anyone have a coaching position free?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2011, 07:46 AM   #6
Rookie

gluecows's Arena

New update is coming soon here is a preview of the new interface being added.

Last edited by gluecows; 06-28-2011 at 07:51 AM.
Old 06-28-2011, 10:16 AM   #7
Rookie

hawkeye2188's Arena

OVR: 21

The addition of ratings will help me emmensly, unless I'm missing something now.
Old 06-28-2011, 07:24 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 13

Joined up, created a coach for the highschool team; Battle Creek Stars, unfortunately there are only CPU players. I also created a player who's yet to be assigned on a team. Oh and a Power Forward as well, anybody in Michigan AAAA? Join it as a coach quick timez lol! I wish I could coach Canadian High School teams though :/

Last edited by Undead; 06-28-2011 at 07:26 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games »