Home

Changes that need to be made for WKU in NCAA 12

This is a discussion on Changes that need to be made for WKU in NCAA 12 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-11-2011, 02:47 AM   #1
Rookie

wkukicksbutt's Arena

OVR: 4
Changes that need to be made for WKU in NCAA 12

-First, and foremost, put our fight song in the game, it shouldn't be that hard, it is the same as Ohio's, which is in the game.

-Second, jerseys, the alternate blacks were correct, however, on the white and red jerseys, for some reason, the names were left off.

-Third, this is very small, but the teams are on the wrong sides of the field, the home team(WKU) is on the "newer side" of the stadium.

I know this is a lot of complaining, but I just want things to be right, and its not like it would take that much work to fix these problems.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2011, 09:45 AM   #2
Rookie

shanemaddox's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Changes that need to be made for WKU in NCAA 12

They will also be wearing a new helmet for this season.
Old 05-11-2011, 09:55 AM   #3
MVP

PaperBoyx703's Arena

OVR: 22

I dont see this as complaining its just an attention to detail that you would like to see done to your school heck I even brought up Michigans new field turf needs to updated we no longer have alternating turf color its just on one solid green now but if its not in I'll still enjoy the game. just avoid bashing and ranting.
YouTube: TBD
Old 05-11-2011, 09:59 AM   #4
Rookie

UniversityofArizona's Arena

OVR: 3

Not going to lie. I have spent more time than I care to admit playing as WKU, 13ish seasons. Never even knew WKU existed before NCAA 11 but they are definitely growing on me. That win over ULL must have been pure joy. I seriously hope they fix things up for you and the other WKU fans out there. The missing names were by far what irked me the most although I wasn't sure if it was supposed to be that way.
Old 05-11-2011, 11:10 AM   #5
Tradition Football

RynoAid's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by wkukicksbutt

I know this is a lot of complaining, but I just want things to be right, and its not like it would take that much work to fix these problems.
problem is, these kind of small issues exist for other teams too. Teams that are utilized in the game at a far higher % than WKU gets used. Your likely to see more of the small issues fixed for the larger more prominent schools and teams like WKU will get less attention. Part of the challenge of so many schools to keep up with... some of the smaller programs get looked at last, and sometimes they're up against time constraints.

TAKING APPLICATIONS NOW FOR CCM LEAGUES
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/rynoaid

Last edited by RynoAid; 05-11-2011 at 01:44 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2011, 11:30 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by UniversityofArizona
Not going to lie. I have spent more time than I care to admit playing as WKU, 13ish seasons. Never even knew WKU existed before NCAA 11 but they are definitely growing on me. That win over ULL must have been pure joy. I seriously hope they fix things up for you and the other WKU fans out there. The missing names were by far what irked me the most although I wasn't sure if it was supposed to be that way.
Me too.

Hill Topper pride!
Old 05-11-2011, 01:30 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by UniversityofArizona
Thought "I" was the only one!?! I never even remember hearing about the team existing until I picked up 2011. I was trying to find a scrub team( to play exhibitions games )and fell in love with this past years squad, I even searched for their games on TV. They look pretty good and remind me ALOT of Baylor's team both offensive and defensively. I will continue to follow these guys.
Old 05-11-2011, 01:38 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 9

I built this team up last year as well, 8+ seasons if I remember correctly... probably the most fun dynasty I've had since 06! But on another uniform note they wore Nike cleats last year, it would be great if they could add that to the game this year, something about those genetic cleats that rub me the wrong way lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »