Home

Old 05-04-2011, 02:40 AM   #1
bhl
Rookie

OVR: 5
Wrigley Field

Does anyone else have trouble hitting here in the late innings in day games...? Seeing the ball in the 7th-9th innings is next to impossible for me. Thoughts?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2011, 03:07 AM   #2
Pro

Neolithic's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Wrigley Field

as a Cubs fan, I can say that the shadows do play with hitters in those late innings. however, the shadows in 2k11 are a ...... touch extreme. It's a shadow, not an eclipse.
Old 05-04-2011, 03:15 AM   #3
bhl
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neolithic
as a Cubs fan, I can say that the shadows do play with hitters in those late innings. however, the shadows in 2k11 are a ...... touch extreme. It's a shadow, not an eclipse.
Yeah, I am a Cubs fan as well...I know that there are shadows there...but seriously it is unplayable if I don't score by the 6th inning or am down late I automatically lose.
Old 05-04-2011, 10:57 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl
Yeah, I am a Cubs fan as well...I know that there are shadows there...but seriously it is unplayable if I don't score by the 6th inning or am down late I automatically lose.
As a Cub fan, you should be used to this

Sincerely,

A Cardinals fan
Old 05-04-2011, 11:12 AM   #5
Pro

Neolithic's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardswin2006
As a Cub fan, you should be used to this

Sincerely,

A Cardinals fan
I'll return this favor when Carpenter blows his arm out this season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2011, 11:17 AM   #6
Rookie

Lol. Well we already had Wainright go down for the year, that would just be unfair.

Plus it's highly unlikely both pitchers would have catastrophic injuries, right? I mean, who do we have as our manager, Dusty Baker or something?
Old 05-04-2011, 11:26 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

Everyone knows that pitchers are 16.7% less likely to be injured when hitting in the 8th spot.
Old 05-04-2011, 01:54 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl
Does anyone else have trouble hitting here in the late innings in day games...? Seeing the ball in the 7th-9th innings is next to impossible for me. Thoughts?
Yes, and I think it's ridiculous. I complained about this before and a few people came on and said it was realistic--they liked it that way.

As a person playing a video game that in no way makes me think it's real, I think this shadow thing is way overdone. I just want to have fun, and I want to see dee ball.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »