Home

My weird Met season so far (HR's)

This is a discussion on My weird Met season so far (HR's) within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-25-2011, 09:57 PM   #1
PMO
Banned

PMO's Arena

OVR: 1
My weird Met season so far (HR's)

So far I am now 20 games into my season, David Wright has 13 homeruns, you would think wow your PWR slider is way too high, buuuuuuuuut Beltran 1hr, Davis 4hr's, Bay 1hr, Reyes and Pagan 2 hr's each, everyone else 0...............I am assuming Wright is just on fire right now and will cool off while im also hoping my others begin to hit a few more homeruns
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2011, 04:45 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: My weird Met season so far (HR's)

David wright is a beast on this game. When I was doing my season with the mets he was the only player to hit more then 20 homers and he got 51. I played ever 6 games
Old 04-26-2011, 08:26 AM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matty_Ice_125
David wright is a beast on this game. When I was doing my season with the mets he was the only player to hit more then 20 homers and he got 51. I played ever 6 games
2K has his L and R power ratings almost equal, when he hits more than double the number of HR's batting R. Just another example of how these game developers -- all of them -- unrealistically jack up the ratings of the stars and the media-popular teams. So goofy.
Old 04-26-2011, 09:13 AM   #4
PMO
Banned

PMO's Arena

Hes not a switch hitter
Old 04-26-2011, 09:32 AM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMO
Hes not a switch hitter
Batting against R.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2011, 09:41 AM   #6
MVP

Trevytrev11's Arena

OVR: 19

Reminds me of my 2K8 or 2K9 franchise with the A's. Giambi was hitting damn near .400 with like 35 or 36 HR's or something at the break and the next best player on my team was Chavez hitting like .285 with 13 HR's or something...and I had played all of the games. I could do no wrong with Giambi and do no right with almost anyone else.
Old 04-26-2011, 10:59 AM   #7
PMO
Banned

PMO's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevytrev11
Reminds me of my 2K8 or 2K9 franchise with the A's. Giambi was hitting damn near .400 with like 35 or 36 HR's or something at the break and the next best player on my team was Chavez hitting like .285 with 13 HR's or something...and I had played all of the games. I could do no wrong with Giambi and do no right with almost anyone else.

Its crazy right, Im assuming and hoping hes just on a hot streak and will even out
Old 04-26-2011, 11:59 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMO
So far I am now 20 games into my season, David Wright has 13 homeruns, you would think wow your PWR slider is way too high, buuuuuuuuut Beltran 1hr, Davis 4hr's, Bay 1hr, Reyes and Pagan 2 hr's each, everyone else 0...............I am assuming Wright is just on fire right now and will cool off while im also hoping my others begin to hit a few more homeruns
Very interesting. In my Mets franchise mode (24 games in), Wright only has 2 HR and Davis leads the team with 5 so far. Willie Harris has 2, Pagan, Reyes, Beltran, and Hairston each have 1. Also, Lucas Duda is a beast in this game when you simulate the franchise, consistently hits 20-25 HR and the CPU starts him over Bay (If you don't control the Mets).

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »