Home

Black neck???

This is a discussion on Black neck??? within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-23-2011, 08:01 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Black neck???

Just bought this game last night and I'm really disappointed. I have TW 08 and I used the photo game face and it was amazingly accurate. I tried it a few times with TW 12 and I look like a black guy no matter what. It looks nothing like me. To make matters worse, my face is white yet my neck is black! I can't do anything to change this. How is this game worse 4 years later? Even the gameplay isn't much better than 08. I want to give this game a chance but I'm ready to trade it in tonight. I should have bought it used.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2011, 08:02 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: Black neck???

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtdog371
I should have bought it used.
I always rent games first, as I did with this one. I've saved many hundreds of dollars over the past few years. I'm not sure what you're doing that your player looks that different. The face-creation tool works better than that.

EDIT: Okay, I see you're apparently talking about photo face feature. I never use that -- have yet to find one that works all that well. So why not just try the face-creation tool?

Last edited by peigone; 04-24-2011 at 08:06 AM.
Old 04-24-2011, 11:27 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Black neck???

Quote:
Originally Posted by peigone
I always rent games first, as I did with this one. I've saved many hundreds of dollars over the past few years. I'm not sure what you're doing that your player looks that different. The face-creation tool works better than that.

EDIT: Okay, I see you're apparently talking about photo face feature. I never use that -- have yet to find one that works all that well. So why not just try the face-creation tool?
You are right. The photo face feature is horrible, though in TW 08 it was great. I created my wife and it was spot-on. It was almost creepy how real we looked. But after I realized how terrible this feature was in TW 12 I just created my guy and it looked much better. Still not sure about this game. I almost always buy games used or rent them but I took a chance on this one because the game was on sale at Target for $37. I think I could have settled for a used copy of TW 10 or 11 and been perfectly happy. Not sure Tiger Woods is the kind of game you have to buy every year. Not to mention you have to keep buying the courses they didn't add to the disc. I feel like that's a total ripoff. Lesson learned.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »