Home

Slapshot glitch?

This is a discussion on Slapshot glitch? within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-23-2011, 01:00 AM   #1
Rookie

dweintraub's Arena

OVR: 1
Slapshot glitch?

I joined a league today and my first game was against the commisoner. It was a close game up until the third period and pulled away and it got to something like 7-2. Then he quits I go back to the league page and it says i've been removed the league. I ask whats up and he said I used a glitch by shooting a slap shot from the "top of the circle". I've never heard of that and was wondering if there actually is a glitch that allows one to score like that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2011, 02:58 AM   #2
Rookie

The Visualizer's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Slapshot glitch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dweintraub
I joined a league today and my first game was against the commisoner. It was a close game up until the third period and pulled away and it got to something like 7-2. Then he quits I go back to the league page and it says i've been removed the league. I ask whats up and he said I used a glitch by shooting a slap shot from the "top of the circle". I've never heard of that and was wondering if there actually is a glitch that allows one to score like that.
there is a real high percentage shot, I think of it as a borderline glitch where if you skate across the high slot you can pick the corner with a slapshot really easily if you are moving towards your backhand side and shoot to what would be your shortside.

If that's what you are doing repeatedly then I would count that as glitching.

Old 04-23-2011, 01:29 PM   #3
Rookie

dweintraub's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Slapshot glitch?

Thanks. I wasn't doing it repeatedly I just got an open shot from there and took it not knowing anything about a glitch, it just looked like an open spot on the ice for me ha.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »