Home

They Should Add This Aspect to Recruiting

This is a discussion on They Should Add This Aspect to Recruiting within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-14-2011, 03:52 AM   #1
Pro

hurricanefootball4's Arena

OVR: 3
They Should Add This Aspect to Recruiting

Early enrollment recruits should definitely be added to the mix in terms of recruiting. It could be something you could search for or it could be something that you have to "unlock" during your phone calls with a recruit.

In terms of execution I would think it would be fairly easy, the early enrollment recruits get added to the roster before the offseason activities begin so that way they go through the offseason player progression, giving them an advantage over freshman that come in during the fall.

It would be a nice realistic touch b/c guys that enroll early and go through a college level offseason S&C program, spring practices, and spring games are a step ahead of the freshman that come in during the fall.

They already add transfers to the roster before the offseason activities, so I think adding a realistic amount of early enrollees (2-6) wouldn't be hard to pull off either.

What do you guys think?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2011, 09:54 AM   #2
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: They Should Add This Aspect to Recruiting

It could work. I'd like it. My opinion, have it tie in with Academic Prestige (as in with recruit, not with the school.) A guy with a low desire for Academic Prestige isn't going to be someone who will be able to graduate early often. A guy with a very high Academic Prestige puts in the effort that would allow him to have a chance at graduating at 3 1/2 years instead of 4 and enrolling early.

Since a lot of recruits right now hate Academic Prestige, it could work out.
Chicago Bulls
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions

Old 04-14-2011, 10:24 AM   #3
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roggie
It could work. I'd like it. My opinion, have it tie in with Academic Prestige (as in with recruit, not with the school.) A guy with a low desire for Academic Prestige isn't going to be someone who will be able to graduate early often. A guy with a very high Academic Prestige puts in the effort that would allow him to have a chance at graduating at 3 1/2 years instead of 4 and enrolling early.

Since a lot of recruits right now hate Academic Prestige, it could work out.
Love ur sig. I told my frieds the UK is the ND of college basketball.
Old 04-14-2011, 11:43 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

without a doubt. Then they could go through the progression stage of the off season. This would be a great addition to the game
Old 04-14-2011, 11:46 AM   #5
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

I like the ideal. Along with add a Spring Game, editable recruits, and Recruit evaluation. I would be set at recruiting
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2011, 04:13 PM   #6
Rookie

fahrenheit's Arena

OVR: 7

As more and more recruits do this I think it should be implemented, but I don't think Academic prestige should have anything to do with it, all a player needs is the credit requirements to graduate, they don't need special AP credits or anything (I assume), so I think it should just be a random thing.
Old 04-14-2011, 04:19 PM   #7
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by fahrenheit
As more and more recruits do this I think it should be implemented, but I don't think Academic prestige should have anything to do with it, all a player needs is the credit requirements to graduate, they don't need special AP credits or anything (I assume), so I think it should just be a random thing.
But if someone doesn't care one bit about school and just wants to play football, odds are they won't put in the work to graduate early. I mean, it's possible. But unlikely. The vast majority of early enrolled students have a 4.0.
Chicago Bulls
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions

Old 04-14-2011, 05:00 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

I love the ideal

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »