Home

Games freezes after trying to quit Association? Any advice?

This is a discussion on Games freezes after trying to quit Association? Any advice? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-12-2011, 09:56 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Games freezes after trying to quit Association? Any advice?

I just started a new Association and things were going great until yesterday, now everytime I press "quit" on the association mode it goes to the load the main menu but it freezes up. The only thing that makes a difference is when I quit after I have played a game. After I play a game it goes to the main menu just fine, but since I like to simulate all the games (except for my team) and if someone like the Kings beat the Spurs I will usually quit the association and then re-load. Does anyone have a suggestion as to what I should do?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2011, 10:30 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 9
Try going throug your 2k folder onf your hdd and delete any files that you don't want. If that didn't work try backing up your 2K folder to a flash drive and complete delete the folder off the hard drive. Start up the game & when you just start the game you'll be good to go and just copy the files you want from your flashdrive onto your hdd.. that's what I did

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk
Old 04-12-2011, 04:11 PM   #3
Rookie

Re: Games freezes after trying to quit Association? Any advice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonmchugh007
Try going throug your 2k folder onf your hdd and delete any files that you don't want. If that didn't work try backing up your 2K folder to a flash drive and complete delete the folder off the hard drive. Start up the game & when you just start the game you'll be good to go and just copy the files you want from your flashdrive onto your hdd.. that's what I did

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

I tried deleting all the folders I didn't need and it still didn't work. I will try deleting that actual game folder and see if that works. Thanks.
Old 04-12-2011, 07:49 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlneste
I tried deleting all the folders I didn't need and it still didn't work. I will try deleting that actual game folder and see if that works. Thanks.
Well unfortunately, that did not solve the issue. I erased the game file and then re-loaded it. I then imported my association file from my thumb drive but every time I attempt to exit the association it locks up. Anybody else have any ideas?
Old 04-12-2011, 09:24 PM   #5
Pro

Bballplaya72's Arena

OVR: 9

It is your roster. Delete your latest saved living roster. It should work then.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2011, 12:46 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bballplaya72
It is your roster. Delete your latest saved living roster. It should work then.
Tried it. It still didn't work. I deleted every NBA 2K11 file and then I uploaded my association and it still didn't work. I even uploaded previous association files that worked fine and they did the exact same thing when I tried to exit. I am going to try one more new association and if it doesn't work, I guess I will retire NBA 2K11.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »