Home

swing question with move

This is a discussion on swing question with move within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-02-2011, 06:23 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
swing question with move

played with Fowler at Augusta and it almost all my swings I could never get above 70%....do you need to have it where it says aim down/swing moreso than when it says out of view as I can still swing with both, but no matter where Im standing I can never get my power in the 90s, hence most shots over water end up in the drink...any tips provided would be much appreciated..

thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2011, 10:24 AM   #2
Banned

skabatula's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: swing question with move

I had this problem a lot with par 3's or approach shots over water...

The only way I've come across to not get my ball wet is either:

1. Use a club with more distance. If you have 150 yards to the pin, and the caddy chooses an 8 iron at 100%, try using a 7 iron and swing 80% with a custom shot.

2. Swing harder. But this usually results in a bad hook or slice for me.
Old 04-04-2011, 11:54 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmcguire
played with Fowler at Augusta and it almost all my swings I could never get above 70%....do you need to have it where it says aim down/swing moreso than when it says out of view as I can still swing with both, but no matter where Im standing I can never get my power in the 90s, hence most shots over water end up in the drink...any tips provided would be much appreciated..

thanks
You might want to recalibrate your move outside of the game (I believe it's under the Accessories menu). Once you make sure it's calibrated correctly, then calibrate within the game (as it will when you boot up). If it says "Out of View" too much, the camera might not be capturing your motions correctly. I had that problem in the beginning. I had to reposition myself, the camera, and recalibrate until I found a better spot where the camera was catching more of my movements correctly.
Old 04-04-2011, 03:44 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmcguire

thanks
Try this...

Swing with only your right arm (if you're right handed). On your back swing, bring the Move controller back at a decent tempo and at the top of your back swing make sure that the Move controller is pointing past parallel before you begin your down swing.

Make sure that your down swing is at a faster tempo than your back swing. And continue your follow through as you would with a club in your hand.

Try this a few times while increasing the tempo (speed) of the swing.

If you can still not reach 90+% then you probably have a hardware issue as Smiley79 said.
Old 04-05-2011, 10:20 AM   #5
Banned

skabatula's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kace
...at the top of your back swing make sure that the Move controller is pointing past parallel before you begin your down swing.
This worked perfectly for me. I did a nice and controlled back swing. But went further than I had before...imagined pointing the Move controller at the tv screen at the top of the back swing. Then I followed through as I had previously. I could consistently get 100% using this method.

Thanks so much!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »