Home

Is there posistion lock in the game?

This is a discussion on Is there posistion lock in the game? within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-02-2011, 02:50 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Is there posistion lock in the game?

So I'm playing "My Player" as a SS, I leave the game to play Mlb today, Cubs-Pirates, Instead of me pitching, I find myself controling Starlin Castro, the cubbies SS, I thought "Wow this is cool, I can play individual posistions!" I check the camera settings, and it was locked only on "Player Lock". I could not adjust any camera settings. I try another game and yep, I"m controling Escobar for the Jays. Question: Do you think this a glitch from "My player" sent to other game modes? Or can I really play individual posistions? I found no settings to tell me otherwise. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2011, 02:57 PM   #2
Banned

Re: Is there posistion lock in the game?

Haven't come across any player lock feature ala PES 2011, nope. Plus there's no coach/GM command feature to have the CPU pitch for you if you wanted to play as a position player while the CPU hits.
Old 04-02-2011, 06:36 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmenge
So I'm playing "My Player" as a SS, I leave the game to play Mlb today, Cubs-Pirates, Instead of me pitching, I find myself controling Starlin Castro, the cubbies SS, I thought "Wow this is cool, I can play individual posistions!" I check the camera settings, and it was locked only on "Player Lock". I could not adjust any camera settings. I try another game and yep, I"m controling Escobar for the Jays. Question: Do you think this a glitch from "My player" sent to other game modes? Or can I really play individual posistions? I found no settings to tell me otherwise. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Haven't tried it. Will when I get home. Even if it is a glitch, that's kinda cool....
Old 04-02-2011, 06:45 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nld230
Haven't tried it. Will when I get home. Even if it is a glitch, that's kinda cool....
I must say if it was a glitch, it was an awsome glitch, it had that "My player" vibe playing a whole 9 innings. Pleaase 2k, I demand and request Player Lock!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »