Home

Old 03-30-2011, 07:11 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Ryan Howard

Since about late 09 Ryan has been wearing a black arm shiver sort of accessory on his right forearm. In the most recent rosters they simply give him a long sleeve, however its red and there is no option for changing it. In 10 you could put a few arm and wrist bands together and it was almost exact, but this year they wont let me put the arm bands together. Anyone have a fix for this because its so annoying to me not having him look like because I'm a huge Howard fan. Thanks in advance guys, you do some great work with the rosters, so i thought why not ask.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2011, 07:50 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Ryan Howard

Quote:
Originally Posted by tank42
Since about late 09 Ryan has been wearing a black arm shiver sort of accessory on his right forearm. In the most recent rosters they simply give him a long sleeve, however its red and there is no option for changing it. In 10 you could put a few arm and wrist bands together and it was almost exact, but this year they wont let me put the arm bands together. Anyone have a fix for this because its so annoying to me not having him look like because I'm a huge Howard fan. Thanks in advance guys, you do some great work with the rosters, so i thought why not ask.
Yo brotha! I hear ya! last year a large wristband and armband did the trick..of course throwing in black wrist tape to put it all together. but yeah, this year they dont allow it. At least they could allow us to choose a color for the sleeve....?
Old 03-30-2011, 10:18 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Ryan Howard

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilsPhan
Yo brotha! I hear ya! last year a large wristband and armband did the trick..of course throwing in black wrist tape to put it all together. but yeah, this year they dont allow it. At least they could allow us to choose a color for the sleeve....?
ya idk why they would change that with the sweat bands....i wonder if it would be possible to have them patch it in so u can pick any color sleeve...that would solve the problem. If not I guess were **** out of luck for 11...i know its picky but its def not that big of a deal

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »