Home

Player Rating Formula tips

This is a discussion on Player Rating Formula tips within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-28-2011, 10:07 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Player Rating Formula tips

So, I've been trying to edit the player ratings for a more accurate representation of how well the players are doing and progressing in real life. I've had the game for a while and haven't committed to a franchise due to the terrible ratings, sim stats, etc.. I know there are lots of custom rosters like, Rashidi, Nogster, Geebo, and A LOT others but, I wanted to work on my and create a roster for myself that i can use. With Nogster's or Rashidi's as a base. What are the formulas that you guys use to edit players, shots, (inside, close, mid, 3pt) rebounds, steals, assists. offense and defense stats respectively. I've tried

Base + FG% + attempts/game

but some of the numbers come out 99+ and since the mid range and 3pt base are so low some the ratings come out too low. Am I doing something wrong ? Is there a way to incorporate PER or eFG%? Kinda lost and i'm really motivated to do this so, feedback and some help would be much appreciated
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »