Home

WHY can't I create a PRIVATE league??

This is a discussion on WHY can't I create a PRIVATE league?? within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-21-2011, 02:12 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
WHY can't I create a PRIVATE league??

I'm no longer getting the "You must wait 14 days, etc." message. I am now getting "Your player rating must be 3 or higher to start a league". This is getting out of hand now. I am NOT a competitive online gamer and never will be in this game thanks to the yearly lag/unplayability. All I want to do is create a PRIVATE league with 3-4 of my real friends with the rest of the league filled with the AI. It is just stunning to me that I have owned this game for 2 weeks as of today and am being locked out of the NUMBER ONE feature I was looking forward to in this game. How many pointless hoops do the developers want me to jump through before I can actually play one of the advertised features in their game?? I hate to be "that guy" but I am legitimately beginning to feel cheated. I understand the developers may want to make sure commissioners are reputable and will take it seriously, but I am not trying to run a public league here...just a small private one for FUN with friends...that I DO plan on maintaining and staying active in FYI.

Mods if this is out of place I sincerely apologize but I am literally at my wit's end right now...I really would love someone on the development side to explain what is going on to me...peace.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2011, 02:46 PM   #2
Rookie

selahsdaddy's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: WHY can't I create a PRIVATE league??

Where are we rated as a player and who does this rating?
Old 03-21-2011, 03:41 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by selahsdaddy
Where are we rated as a player and who does this rating?
I honestly don't know and can only assume it is through random online play which I have NO interest in whatsoever. Nor should anyone be forced to play online just to get access to a mode that was advertised. I waited the ridiculous 2 week restriction period and all I want to do is play a private league with friends. I really don't think this is that unreasonable...
Old 03-21-2011, 07:15 PM   #4
Crunchy

Mabster's Arena

OVR: 7

Oh great. Another roadblock to setting up a league? I was just going to set up a private league in the next day or two also. Now this?
Old 03-22-2011, 12:23 AM   #5
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

We need to get some games in with each other....to get our 3 star rating to start leagues.

I'm guessing that's how you do it.

Anyone know for sure?

M.K.
Knight165
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2011, 12:35 AM   #6
Crunchy

Mabster's Arena

OVR: 7

How so we even see what our current rating is? Or how to improve it? This is SO stupid.

Ok, well I just tried to create a league and now the message I'm getting is that you have to complete 10 games before you can be league commish.....WTF?!

Not happy.

Last edited by Mabster; 03-22-2011 at 12:47 AM. Reason: new message
Old 03-22-2011, 06:56 AM   #7
Banned

osubeavs721's Arena

OVR: 21

man im glad im not an online league guy for this game. I like NCAA Football's system. I believe you can only run 1 league but be in others.
Old 03-22-2011, 07:12 AM   #8
Pro

OVR: 18
Angry Re: WHY can't I create a PRIVATE league??

Im having the same issue! What the hell? I just want to run an online private league with a few friends and the rest of the teams being AI controlled. Why can I not do this? "You must be a 3 star rating"??? This is ridiculous. This is what I bought the game for.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »