Home

Sharing MLB 10 game save file?

This is a discussion on Sharing MLB 10 game save file? within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-20-2011, 09:09 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Sharing MLB 10 game save file?

I am holding over from MLB 10 for now. I also tried searching this forum for an answer to this but every time I try to search I get a php error of some sort.

My question is this: My neighbor and I want to do a franchise together in '10. We don't want to sit in one of our basements all the time though, so we want to play a franchise but share the game save file back and forth...so I can play a series with my team, share the save file with him, he plays his series and advances the franchise.

Has anyone tried this or been successful at something like this? A step by step or a point in the right direction would be helpful, thanks in advance!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-20-2011, 10:32 PM   #2
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Sharing MLB 10 game save file?

I was doing it for awhile last year, simply host the file on sendspace or some where similar.

At XMB copy the file to flash drive
Once on flash drive compress file by right clicking on file
After file is compressed on flash drive then host on sendspace and send link to neighbor
Old 03-20-2011, 10:56 PM   #3
Rookie

emath's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrolleyRider

My question is this: My neighbor and I want to do a franchise together in '10. We don't want to sit in one of our basements all the time though, so we want to play a franchise but share the game save file back and forth...so I can play a series with my team, share the save file with him, he plays his series and advances the franchise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
I was doing it for awhile last year, simply host the file on sendspace or some where similar.

Yeah, but there would be no way to play a full series at a time. It would have to be game by game, or rather, day by day. Right?
Old 03-20-2011, 11:00 PM   #4
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by emath
Yeah, but there would be no way to play a full series at a time. It would have to be game by game, or rather, day by day. Right?
correct, what we did for series involving our two teams we each played one and simmed the other

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »