Home

List of DLC courses.

This is a discussion on List of DLC courses. within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-20-2011, 03:00 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 24
List of DLC courses.

In case you haven't seen the list here it is.

1.The Els Club (New)
2.Greek Isles (New) (Fantasy Course)
3.Bethpage Black
4.Turnberry
5.TPC Boston
6.TPC Doral
7.Harbour Town
8.Banff Springs
9.Sheshan
10.Oakmont
11.Pinehurst
12.Riviera
13.Hazeltine
14.Wolf Creek
15.Torrey Pines
16.Blackwolf Run
17.Spyglass Hill
18.Predator (Fantasy Course)
19.Highlands (Fantasy Course)
20.Emerald Dragon (Fantasy Course)

Now here is what one of the devs on the EA board says are the parameters of what flexibility you have with them.

"Actually, yes there are 25 weeks. But no you don't switch 4 of the weeks to dlc courses. 19 of the events are from on disk courses each year. 6 events are dlc courses. 2 of the DLC events are the same course every year (Els Club and Greek Isles: These are the 2 new courses available in DLC) The other 4 DLC events are on a rotation of courses."

Somewhat of a letdown in that the flexibility isn't there and not what I envisioned. I'm not sure whether those 4 rotational courses means that all tourneys are preset which means that if you want to play all 25 weeks in season mode every year then you have to pretty much buy all the DLC or the ones you don't have will have to be skipped since the specific DL course set for that tourney will then be unplayable until you buy the course. Not too happy that at least one tourney (most likely 2) will be on a fantasy course.

If you don't want to shell out the bucks for any DLC then you only get a 19 week season as compared to 21 last year.

For those who want to buy all of them the least that EA can do is have all of them available right away and hopefully at a much better price than last year and without any bugs like apparently Cog Hill which was missing a pin hole and was never fixed.

Last edited by Seymour Scagnetti; 03-20-2011 at 03:03 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-20-2011, 01:21 PM   #2
Pro

rolltide1017's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: List of DLC courses.

I hate that Bay Hill is not on the list. I guess it's a license thing but it was only in the game for 2 years. I use to go to that event every yearend it was the only course in the game that I have actually walked.

This is an expensive game if all the courses cost $5 again. That's $85 for just the real courses (I'll never pay extra for those fake courses, hate fantasy courses) plus the $60 to buy the game. $145 WOW. They better have some deals.

Don't like the fantasy courses being included in the PGA season, EA just refuses to make a realistic golf.
Old 03-20-2011, 02:32 PM   #3
Banned

Hopefully they have those 3 packs available to make it a little cheaper. Turnberry and Bethpage will probably be standalone as they were pre-order courses as well as the Els Club since it's new and can be used every year and just by that very fact will probably be more expensive than $5.

Still pisses me off that they finally institute courses in career mode and for most of them you will only be able to play them every 3 or 4 years in career mode. There should be full customization of the season for what you have to pay to get all the courses.

Last edited by Seymour Scagnetti; 03-20-2011 at 03:12 PM.
Old 03-20-2011, 02:41 PM   #4
MVP

Hurricain's Arena

OVR: 10

Greek Isles is a fantasy course and it is in the season for PGA? I'm I the only one that thinks that is odd?
Old 03-20-2011, 03:11 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricain
Greek Isles is a fantasy course and it is in the season for PGA? I'm I the only one that thinks that is odd?
In real golf it's odd, for EA it's normal.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-20-2011, 04:20 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolltide1017
I hate that Bay Hill is not on the list. I guess it's a license thing but it was only in the game for 2 years.
Bay Hill has been in TW for years, not just two. I am sure it is due to a license lapsing or some other reason.
Old 03-21-2011, 10:54 PM   #7
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39
Still don't know why they dont add the Bethesda Maryland course that Tiger had been holding his tournament at.

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies
Old 03-21-2011, 11:42 PM   #8
Rookie

Cvhsalumni's Arena

OVR: 6

Why isn't Waialae on that list?

They have showed the "Hawaii Open" as being played there and I am fairly certain that it is not a course that is included on disk.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »