Home

2k's 3-4-11 roster w/ r2ki's ratings/tendys/coach pro's only

This is a discussion on 2k's 3-4-11 roster w/ r2ki's ratings/tendys/coach pro's only within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2011, 10:28 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 7
2k's 3-4-11 roster w/ r2ki's ratings/tendys/coach pro's only

im taking this roster down i want to play the game.

Last edited by tgballin; 03-24-2011 at 09:03 PM. Reason: no need for thread.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-20-2011, 10:11 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 2k's 3-4-11 roster w/ r2ki's ratings/tendys/coach pro's only

hey,

I'd like to try them. are these ps3 or 360?
Old 03-20-2011, 09:37 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aRanus
hey,

I'd like to try them. are these ps3 or 360?

im messing around with playbooks right now.
also last night i did player roles.
if anyone wants to help out let me kno. if not..
im just going to start my assoc and update as i go.
Old 03-21-2011, 08:56 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgballin

im messing around with playbooks right now.
also last night i did player roles.
if anyone wants to help out let me kno. if not..
im just going to start my assoc and update as i go.

wow. all anyone ever did was complain that rashidi's roster used to old of an official roster with missing this missing that..

sum1 comes along does all the grunt work for you.. and b'c i dont have a "cool name" or bandwagon up and call myself a dynasty.. nobody is intrested? wow.

Last edited by tgballin; 03-25-2011 at 04:57 PM.
Old 03-21-2011, 09:08 PM   #5
MVP

TheGame8544's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgballin
wow. all anyone ever did was complain that rashidi's roster used to old of an official roster with missing this missing that..

sum1 comes along does all the grunt work for you.. and b'c i dont have a "cool name" or bandwagon up and call myself a dynasty.. nobody is intrested? wow.

there are no need for "hex edits" in this roster b'c its based on a new official one.. best of both worlds type stuff, which i did for myself but wanted to share. the thought i get one reply is sickening.

so i wont update the file forget it. im starting my association u guys can band up and keep calling ur file official or essential.. just play the game.

mods close this thread please.
Chill out dude. Everyone appreciates your work, but there is already a roster out there built on top of the 2-24 roster that has all of Rashidi's ratings, tendencies, plus it has DC's (a very famous poster around here that got banned but still has a source to release his stuff) dunk, layup & potential edits, full playbook edits, coaching profiles, etc. It is a collaboration between MikeJ, myself, Giant, Hulyan, Coach, and a few other posters on here. No need to take shots.

And the "hex edits" are still necessary even on a newer roster because it gives us the ability to edit some of the colors, allow players to have the right home and away accessories, now we can allow players to wear their correct shoe brand even if the player has his shoes locked on a particular brand that he no longer wears, and much more.

So once again, chill dude. It has nothing to do with your name or anything like that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2011, 09:10 PM   #6
MVP

wrestlinggod1's Arena

OVR: 13

Lol I found humor in the way that he got so mad.

Go MIAMI Teams!!
Old 03-21-2011, 10:07 PM   #7
Rookie

wonderBOi's Arena

OVR: 1

Hey dude! No offense but I think most of the people here are concentrated on the roster made from official roster 2-24. A lot of guys are helping out for that one roster. If you posted much earlier than MikeJ, your roster must be a hit! Chillax!
Old 03-24-2011, 08:52 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGame8544
Chill out dude. Everyone appreciates your work, but there is already a roster out there built on top of the 2-24 roster that has all of Rashidi's ratings, tendencies, plus it has DC's (a very famous poster around here that got banned but still has a source to release his stuff) dunk, layup & potential edits, full playbook edits, coaching profiles, etc. It is a collaboration between MikeJ, myself, Giant, Hulyan, Coach, and a few other posters on here. No need to take shots.

And the "hex edits" are still necessary even on a newer roster because it gives us the ability to edit some of the colors, allow players to have the right home and away accessories, now we can allow players to wear their correct shoe brand even if the player has his shoes locked on a particular brand that he no longer wears, and much more.

So once again, chill dude. It has nothing to do with your name or anything like that.

so i ask to close this embarrising thread whats your problem g?
are you guys on edge because rashidi calls you guys FRAUDS and sumthin i cant say on here?

--what do i know im just THE random xbox 360 guy who went out my way to help perfect strangers in the Ps3 community finish their roster.? (ffaccs IntegraL port roster.)
i think i kno more then a little bit about what im speakin on--

@wrestling god : i think its funny that you think the heat will win 8 championships but i aint say nothin, way to pile on buddy.

when OS asks the question "gosh, i really wish we could have rashidi's edits on a real official roster with all the missing rookies and without having to import anything thus not needing hex edits.

im sorry to break it to you but accessorys arent necessities which is why u guys waited til u thought rashidi was done to start your "great work of colors and shoes and and layups.

im not sure you realize the magnitue of manually editing every player from scratch keeping every edit he's made even if i disagree or it makes no sense to me.. hoping against hope that if i make NO mistakes he will adopt this as his 2nd "injury file" thats how accurate it is/was.
I NEEDED TO KNOW IF I MISSED ANYONE'S-ANYTHING.

capturing ALL this data then APLLYING all this data-instead of just downloading rashidi's roster and coloring a different shade of blue.
playbooks? yes thats it.
maybe u should chill.but since were here.
u forgot one name on your roster that your dismantling.
especially when making rating/tendy edits for SIM STAT purposes..
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »