Home

What do you do for fun?

This is a discussion on What do you do for fun? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-14-2011, 11:49 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
What do you do for fun?

This site is mostly about making games as sim as possible, but what do you do just to mess around?

Personally, I will make all the starters in my franchise 99 rated dunkers and give them the craziest dunk packages possible. I like the "Flight" White package the most. Sometimes I'll go make a team of 99 overall nasty faced 7'6 players with some ugly looking jerseys and see how many points I can drop on the best teams.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2011, 01:27 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: What do you do for fun?

Lol I just like to go dominate in crew games! Whatever floats your boat though!
Old 03-14-2011, 10:58 PM   #3
Rookie

For me I have made a set of 'fun mode' sliders so that the games end up being outrageously fun and challenging at the same time. I play on Allstar mode, but I have dunk slider high and dunk in traffic high. I set throw flashy passes high as well. I make the game speed faster and have less fouls called. Also, if I'm feeling extra lazy I'll decrease the success rate of the opponents shots but only slightly.
Old 03-15-2011, 11:34 PM   #4
Rookie

Marc_Rez's Arena

OVR: 6

The only thing I do is go to Black Top mode and play 3 vs 3 pick up games with the legends and watch Jordan, Drexler, Kemp and Nique do some nice dunks.
Old 03-16-2011, 12:06 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 13

touchy subject...most people on this site have no sense of humour when it comes to nba 2k lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2011, 12:18 PM   #6
Pro

Bballplaya72's Arena

OVR: 9

My main way of "fun" in this game is playing "sim" basketball. I get much more "fun" from playing legit basketball and having the game reward me.

However I have an Association with a buddy when he comes over where we both created superstars and put them on the Clippers. Homer Clancy is a 7'5 Vietnamese center who's 99 overall with an huge afro with red and blue arm sleves, and the other is Alejandro DeAngelo, and 6'4 point guard from Spain with Rashard Lewis's shot.

Needless to say we dominate haha.
Old 03-16-2011, 12:21 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamBa17
touchy subject...most people on this site have no sense of humour when it comes to nba 2k lol
lol, humour on this forum is a sight to behold and treasure forever, you never know when it will happen again!
Old 03-16-2011, 03:31 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

Sometimes I like putting the sliders all the way up so EVERYTHING goes in and I can seal the ball constantly. It's fun to be unstoppable sometimes. I haven't done this in a while but it's fun to do. Actually it's a fun challenge if your down by like 20 with a minute left in a game to do this......put all the sliders up and see if you can come back from 20 or 30 down. Not that difficult but kinda fun.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »