Home

MLB 11 The Show PSP Updates

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show PSP Updates within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-08-2011, 06:47 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 14
MLB 11 The Show PSP Updates

I just got the game today (for psp) and immediatley noticed the lack of infrastructure or roster updates. I then proceeded to add the left over free agents to their appropriate teams and to make several important prospects like Jesus Montero. I wanted to know if anyone wanted to collaberate with me on the roster updates ( like alternating weeks or something) so we can just get the best possible rosters out there and not a mix of crappy rosters. I'll be at least uploading mine every 2 week or so, so if you want in or want to help me out, just send me a PM or reply. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2011, 07:31 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: MLB 11 The Show PSP Updates

http://forums.theshownation.com/forumdisplay.php?f=54

They are supplying roster updates for MLB 11 The Show on PSP but not in game you have to put them on via your computer!

WOOHOO! THEY HAVE ROSTER UPDATES NOW ALL I NEED IS A COPY OF THIS GAME FOR PSP!!!
Old 03-08-2011, 09:18 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolthesing
http://forums.theshownation.com/forumdisplay.php?f=54

They are supplying roster updates for MLB 11 The Show on PSP but not in game you have to put them on via your computer!

WOOHOO! THEY HAVE ROSTER UPDATES NOW ALL I NEED IS A COPY OF THIS GAME FOR PSP!!!
Seriously!!!! That's awesome man! I liked making the updates, but it was a hassle. Wow, that's great! Thanks for the info man, greatly appreciated!
Old 03-09-2011, 02:03 PM   #4
Rookie

Sedihawk2K5's Arena

OVR: 8

I am really happy about this too. So disappointed they removed it from last year and then didn't support rosters after release. There are just so many moves that happen that it is hard to keep caught up, but SCEA always does a great job with their weekly updates. Now all the new created rookies and teams will be back on the psp again. That alone was reason enough to drop the $30 for this year's game.
Old 03-09-2011, 07:04 PM   #5
Rookie

Now if I had a job so I could have money to buy it... :/ At least I have MLB 10 which is not anywhere as good as MLB 11

haha
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2011, 08:20 PM   #6
Rookie

Graphics

are the psp graphics better??
Old 03-10-2011, 06:19 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 9

This is AWESOME! Nice to see they listened to all the complaints last year from the PSP users who seemed to be forgotten. This now makes the game worth buying again. Thanks for the link.
Old 03-10-2011, 01:28 PM   #8
Pro

magoo1967's Arena

OVR: 17

This is indeed great news for us PSP players! I was going to skip it again this year too, but if there's going to be regular roster updates I will definitely pick it up (or download from PSN). Has SCEA confirmed that they will be doing these updates on a regular basis? If so, where can I read the announcement?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »