Home

Amazon Orders..

This is a discussion on Amazon Orders.. within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-08-2011, 01:35 PM   #1
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32
Question Amazon Orders..

guys that ordered from Amazon, did you get the game today? or will we get it tomorrow?

just curious..
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14
X
https://x.com/Fiddy14_

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2011, 01:54 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 7
Re: Amazon Orders..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
guys that ordered from Amazon, did you get the game today? or will we get it tomorrow?

just curious..
If you got it with release day shipping, you'll get it today. If you got it with overnight shipping you won't get it until tomorrow.
Old 03-08-2011, 02:05 PM   #3
Rookie

croc500's Arena

OVR: 5

I ordered mine with release date delivery. UPS has already passed and no package. Unless they send another truck later today, it wont be until tomorrow. Weird thing is, Amazon shows it shipped yesterday by UPS next day air. UPS site shows they dont have the package in their possession. Other thing is, that its Mardis Gras here in Louisiana, so that might be delaying it as well. All I know is that I was looking forward to playing some baseball on a rainy mardis gras tuesday night and I dont have my game yet.
Old 03-08-2011, 02:10 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by croc500
I ordered mine with release date delivery. UPS has already passed and no package. Unless they send another truck later today, it wont be until tomorrow. Weird thing is, Amazon shows it shipped yesterday by UPS next day air. UPS site shows they dont have the package in their possession. Other thing is, that its Mardis Gras here in Louisiana, so that might be delaying it as well. All I know is that I was looking forward to playing some baseball on a rainy mardis gras tuesday night and I dont have my game yet.
I don't know what the problem is there. When I order something from Amazon with release date delivery,I usually have it on the day that I'm suppose to before lunch. I'd contact Amazon if I were you.
Old 03-08-2011, 02:34 PM   #5
Rookie

ericdrum's Arena

OVR: 2

Mine is on a truck and arriving today.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2011, 02:41 PM   #6
MVP

Tweeg's Arena

OVR: 12

I ordered this and Dragon Age 2 with release date delivery. I'm starting to get a little nervous as neither has arrive and it's almost 3. Every other game that I've got with release delivery came around 10 or 11 o'clock.
Old 03-08-2011, 02:55 PM   #7
Rookie

croc500's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr5000
I don't know what the problem is there. When I order something from Amazon with release date delivery,I usually have it on the day that I'm suppose to before lunch. I'd contact Amazon if I were you.
Yeah I know im worried about it too, never had a problem before, the games have always arrived on the release day around noon. I asked the driver about it, he said they didnt show anything else for us. I will wait and see a couple of more hours.
Old 03-08-2011, 02:57 PM   #8
Pro

OVR: 11

I pre-ordered mine on Amazon yesterday with release day shipping at about 3:00 P.M., and got it today at around 10:00 A.M. Amazon, as always, is the best with quick deliveries. If you ordered it after the pre-order time passed though, you'll get it tomorrow. Hope it works out for ya.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »