Home

Best white dunker you will ever see. Help Jacob Tucker get into the NCAA dunk contest

This is a discussion on Best white dunker you will ever see. Help Jacob Tucker get into the NCAA dunk contest within the College Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > College Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-05-2011, 08:41 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 7
Best white dunker you will ever see. Help Jacob Tucker get into the NCAA dunk contest

Here is Jacob Tucker's youtube video:

Thought I would go around posting this since I play in the same conference as him and he is a pretty cool guy. (The picture on his facebook fan page is actually him trying to dunk over a few of my teamates. He missed.)

Now to respond to some of the common criticisms of the video:

- He states in the description his running verticle is 50", not his standing, so don't go claiming that is an exageration. In his video from his sophmore year he listed his standing vertical at 45", which may have been an exageration back then but is probably accurate now.

- He is not taller than 5' 11", not even by an inch. That is more than likely his measurement with shoes on. He probably is about 5' 9" without shoes.

- No he is not going to the NBA, while he can jump reeaallyy high and throw down some impressive dunks, the rest of his game is not even close to the NBA level. That isn't to say he is a bad player, he lit my team up for 32 points one game, it's just that he is not an NBA quality player.

- Yes he can dunk like this in games, and has.... many, many times.

Anyways, it would be cool if you guys reading this could help spread the video around and make it go viral. He has a legitimate chance at making the contest, and he really does deserve it. At the time of this posting the video had 100k views in about 2 days, so it has already started the process. Apparently he has been contacted by Sportsnation for an interview, so that means that at least some people are taking notice.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2011, 01:16 AM   #2
MVP

BigBoi23's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Best white dunker you will ever see. Help Jacob Tucker get into the NCAA dunk con

Dude can jump.
Old 03-06-2011, 10:51 PM   #3
Rookie

Re: Best white dunker you will ever see. Help Jacob Tucker get into the NCAA dunk con

Bump......
Old 03-06-2011, 11:07 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

What was the point of mentioning that he's white?
Old 03-06-2011, 11:22 PM   #5
Im The Baby/Gotta Love Me

elicoleman's Arena

OVR: 31

Incredibly impressive.
What I'm Currently Listening To
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2011, 12:00 AM   #6
Rookie

CougarMVP's Arena

WOW. He got game for sure and I hope he gets in. It's nice to see white guys who have hoops because there are stereotypes that they can't jump and that pisses me off. This is coming from a black man who is a college basketball connoisseur.
NBA: Seattle Supersonics (R.I.P)
MLS: Seattle Sounders
WNBA: Seattle Storm
NHL: Seattle Kraken
Other NCAA: Oklahoma Sooners, Fresno State Bulldogs
HBCU Sports Fan/Supporter
Old 03-07-2011, 05:28 PM   #7
Rookie

Jacob was just on Jim Rome!
Old 03-07-2011, 06:24 PM   #8
NL MVP

Sportsforever's Arena

OVR: 23

Man, that is more impressive than anything I've seen at the NBA dunk contest in a long time...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > College Basketball »