Home

Your RTTS Plans?

This is a discussion on Your RTTS Plans? within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2011, 04:21 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
Your RTTS Plans?

Just curious as to what everyones got planned for their RTTS. I plan on entering the draft as a SP, and sign with the yankees whenever possible. Kind of stuck between being a Greg Maddux style control pitcher, or more of a Stephen Strasburg power pitcher. I'll also probably run with a SS, pure contact/speed/defence on the side.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2011, 05:37 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Your RTTS Plans?

Last year I did a SP with the Twins and played until age 40 signing with the Red Sox at age 33 and my home town Phillies at 38 to end my career, so this year I hope to try something new.

I'm thinking a closer. I might do a SS for the Phillies if I master the new hitting though.

My pitcher last year was basically a right handed Johan Santana with better velocity when I started. I had a lot of fun being a strike out pitcher so that's what I personally would suggest for you.

Last edited by FourAces2635; 03-03-2011 at 05:40 PM.
Old 03-03-2011, 11:06 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Your RTTS Plans?

Howd you get until the age of 40? Did you play every single one of your starts? I'd find it hard to get that far... But I'd love to do it if i found a way that i can have the time to
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »