Home

2011 roster updates for KNIGHT 2009 Roster

This is a discussion on 2011 roster updates for KNIGHT 2009 Roster within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-03-2011, 12:30 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
2011 roster updates for KNIGHT 2009 Roster

I am almost finished with a roster update and ratings for 2009. I am going through the Free Agents to see if anymore were signed. I have not updated the attributes for pitchers yet. And I may not, as many veteran pitchers remain around their norm. So if you want it let me know. This Is KNIGHT ROSTER I got from psalm116 and DSstyle. Also I am not doing the Minors but will try to have a 25 man roster balanced for each team. You just have to make the moves. Its hard work and this is why we LOVE KNIGHT EXTREMELY TIME CONSUMING.

Last edited by Thomas7; 03-03-2011 at 01:06 PM. Reason: Add More Info
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2011, 01:08 PM   #2
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56
Re: 2011 roster updates for KNIGHT 2009 Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas7
I am almost finished with a roster update and ratings for 2009. I am going through the Free Agents to see if anymore were signed. I have not updated the attributes for pitchers yet. And I may not, as many veteran pitchers remain around their norm. So if you want it let me know. This Is KNIGHT ROSTER I got from psalm116 and DSstyle. Also I am not doing the Minors but will try to have a 25 man roster balanced for each team. You just have to make the moves. Its hard work and this is why we LOVE KNIGHT EXTREMELY TIME CONSUMING.
WOW!
Props to you.
This is a lot of work 2 years removed.
Good luck!

M.K.
Knight165
Old 03-03-2011, 03:48 PM   #3
Rookie

Thank you Mr.KNIGHT, psalm116 and DsStyle did some but YES I had to do a lot of movements and attributes,LOL. Especially for the players that not what they once were. But your attributes and a reply you and Carew did to TTYankees(great formulas) really help me. And Mr. jORDAN AND a little sense as how the game works.
Old 03-05-2011, 06:26 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas7
First question is what system is it for? Question 2: When will they be released?
Old 03-05-2011, 06:55 AM   #5
Rookie

alangst's Arena

OVR: 1

Wow...thats amazing, and just what I was looking for. With DA2 and TW: The Masters coming out, It's nice to be able to save a few by just up****** The Show:09.

Thanks for all your hard work.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2011, 10:03 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by alangst
Wow...thats amazing, and just what I was looking for. With DA2 and TW: The Masters coming out, It's nice to be able to save a few by just up****** The Show:09.

Thanks for all your hard work.
It will be a few weeks longer. I had did the batting ratings for all teams but being lazy I did not transfer it to a usb and YES I LOST it. But I do have the roster updates if you want to do the ratings yourself. tHE mINORS WILL NEED TO BE WORK ON. iTS FOR PS3.
Old 03-07-2011, 05:58 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

I really apreciate that your doing this can save me alot of money I have a question about the minors are the minor league players real players or are they generic players. Sorry if this question sounds stupid
Old 03-09-2011, 09:26 PM   #8
Rookie

The minors are all from the Knight Rosters. I know all the ones I have check are real. But as I stated I am not going to do the minors. . So if you do franchise, you would need to update them and add a lot of Players. I am sure a lot of moves have been made since 2009. GOOD LUCK with that. I just saw a place on line from a thread in here, that sells mlbtheshow 2011 for 39.00 FULL PRICE including shipping. Got to get THAT. You have until March 10th 11:59p.m. est..

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »