Home

Old 03-02-2011, 07:28 PM   #1
Pro

dragon4ever's Arena

OVR: 9
NBA 2K12

1. What are the odds that we'll see the TNT Crew cover the presentation, including commentary and a weekly highlight show. Now this would be awesome.

2. What are the odds of having an All Star Weekend, 3 point/dunk contest.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2011, 07:37 PM   #2
Rookie

Wade2men's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K12

I really hope that is possible. TNT is by far the best National TV coverage in the NBA today.
Old 03-02-2011, 09:42 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2
Thumbs up Re: NBA 2K12

The dunk contest and the 3-point shootout would be great to have on season/association modes... I'd also like to be able to create an expansion team with an expansion draft on association and be able to create a court and have the team name and city name on your team jerseys...

Last edited by AceXen; 03-02-2011 at 09:48 PM.
Old 03-02-2011, 11:09 PM   #4
Rookie

xHostile818x's Arena

OVR: 9

An actual training camp before seasons. An option to include living rosters into the association. They shouldnt ever delete shoe choices. Be able to choose home and away sock colors the way u want. More accessories as seen in real life etc. Rondo knee pads. And take it back to 2k5 with the Player meetings. (good times)

Last edited by xHostile818x; 03-02-2011 at 11:10 PM. Reason: Missing word
Old 03-03-2011, 03:42 AM   #5
MVP

d11king's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon4ever
1. What are the odds that we'll see the TNT Crew cover the presentation, including commentary and a weekly highlight show. Now this would be awesome.

2. What are the odds of having an All Star Weekend, 3 point/dunk contest.
1. TNT would be awesome, but who would you have?? IMO, the ABC crew of Mike Breen, Jeff Van Gundy and Mark Jackson is the best in-game commentators they're are. As much as people think Gundy talks to me, I believe they all together make it an entertaining game, (unlike listening to Hubie Brown ) But NBA Elite already has them, ugh. As far as TNT, Kevin Harlan and Reggie Miller could work. Kerr and Coach whatever, they're okay. I dont think it's possible to get Barkley and Jet.

2. 2K can't get the All-Star weekend into their game, I know it has something to do with EA Sports buying that as an exclusive only for their game, I dont know the specifics, I wish someone would tell me. But it's why, you generally see the 3 point and dunk contest on Blacktop. Since 2005 or 2006, EA has had it to themselves, and I wouldn't be suprised if they tried to extend their deal a while back as I think 2K would do an amazing job on this feature, being that their dunk contest is way better than Live's.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2011, 11:41 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHostile818x
An actual training camp before seasons. An option to include living rosters into the association. They shouldnt ever delete shoe choices. Be able to choose home and away sock colors the way u want. More accessories as seen in real life etc. Rondo knee pads. And take it back to 2k5 with the Player meetings. (good times)
THIS.

+

- much more Retro Jersey.. especielly for the Nets
- make jersey right.. some are off.. -> especielly the nets ^^
- finally intros for the starters
Old 03-03-2011, 12:22 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 0

might be in the minority but I actually miss Kenny Smith's voice in NBA 2K games.
Old 03-03-2011, 02:30 PM   #8
MVP

d11king's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly#1
- much more Retro Jersey.. especielly for the Nets
- make jersey right.. some are off.. -> especielly the nets ^^
- finally intros for the starters
With the move to Brooklyn in a few years, the team is trying to remove itself from anything affiliated with new jersey. That's why the only jerseys they have says Nets. But the Dr. J nets jersey was always my favorite, would be interesting.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »