Home

Dynasty suggestions...

This is a discussion on Dynasty suggestions... within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2011, 01:22 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Question Dynasty suggestions...

Hello everyone... I'm AceXen and I'm new to the forums... It's a great place to be... Anyway I've been looking around and I've seen some awesome dynasties posted around and it got me hyped about starting my own... I'd like to get ideas on what team to do it with... I was thinking of starting with the current rosters from after trade deadline and I was thinking maybe picking the Magic because I've been a fan for a while and try to fix the issues there under new management or maybe the Nets since they got D-Will now who is one of my fav players and maybe try to land the unhappy Howard there and maybe even Danny Granger for a new kinda "Big 3" deal and see how it goes tho honestly I'd rather build on other young players with one or a couple of perennial all-star to keep the kids in check, lol or maybe for some real work try to fix the Pistons... Other teams r the Bulls or Wizards... Mostly Eastern teams but I'm down for any team really whether it's rebuilding or in contention... I would think Boston too so i could contend right away then develop the young guys to be beasts after the "Big 3" era but now that Perkins is gone i dont really see it... I also won't mess with Miami or NY because I would c no real challenge... Not saying any of them will win but... Just shoot me ideas and as to why... I'm really open to ideas about anything to do really and I'm very creative... I would also know if anyone would follow on my dynasty... Let me know what u think and hit me up with ideas and hopefully we will have a great dynasty going... Thanks in advance... Ace... Ps... Sorry for the long post...

Last edited by AceXen; 03-02-2011 at 02:32 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2011, 04:06 PM   #2
Rookie

Unhappy Re: Dynasty suggestions...

Nothing...?
Old 03-02-2011, 04:08 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Dynasty suggestions...

John Wall gets really good, really quick so Wizards might be a good rebuild option.
Old 03-02-2011, 04:19 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 11

Go with the Nuggets. Young team with a lot of assets. Everyone can score and score big. It's pretty fun in my opinion.
Old 03-02-2011, 04:22 PM   #5
Rookie

Icon14 Re: Dynasty suggestions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicSuns
John Wall gets really good, really quick so Wizards might be a good rebuild option.
Ok... Thanks! I'll keep that in mind... I think that developing him together with Javale McGee would gimme a nice setup of 2 good young players to build around...

Any other suggestions?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2011, 04:24 PM   #6
Rookie

Icon14 Re: Dynasty suggestions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak123
Go with the Nuggets. Young team with a lot of assets. Everyone can score and score big. It's pretty fun in my opinion.
Also a good idea... I could see myself having a lot of fun with them... Thanks!
Old 03-02-2011, 05:38 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 33

Welcome to the community Ace ... anything about associations you can find it - ask it here:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-2k11-342.html

This thread is bound to be close, because of redundancy.
Old 03-02-2011, 06:24 PM   #8
Rookie

Smile Re: Dynasty suggestions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffaacc03
Welcome to the community Ace ... anything about associations you can find it - ask it here:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-2k11-342.html

This thread is bound to be close, because of redundancy.
Oh ok... Well I'll be sure to head there from now on... Thanks! And thanks to everyone who replied! You've all been very helpful!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »