Home

Working on a new slider set.

This is a discussion on Working on a new slider set. within the College Hoops 2K Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-25-2011, 12:32 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Working on a new slider set.

Ever since 2k11 came out CH2k8 hasn't been the same. I really wish I couldjust create 30 NCAA teams in 2k11, instead of only 10, and plug them in and let it rip...but I can't.

Basicly I just wish CH2k8 could play more like NBA2k11, so that is what I am trying to do with this slider set.

Now, I am no slider expert by any means, but I am going to attempt to do this as best as possible. I usually play with default sliders and adjust the time so it evens out, but I am a stat junkie and I need something that resembles real box scores with 20 minute halves. I'm not too crazy about it however, I'm not going to lose sleep over too many rebounds or not enough fouls, but I would like to get it close enough.

I have a bsic set down that I am going to test today, post to xbox 360 2k share, and see if anyone has any comments and ideas.

I need to bring some life back into this game!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Sliders »