Home

The Tradition Season 6 NC game streamed tonight

This is a discussion on The Tradition Season 6 NC game streamed tonight within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-22-2011, 04:50 PM   #1
Tradition Football

RynoAid's Arena

OVR: 29
The Tradition Season 6 NC game streamed tonight

vs

#1 Wisconsin 12-0 (jms493) vs #2 Rutgers 12-0 (mogriffjr)

Latest Line - Rutgers -2.5 vs Wisconsin. Over/Under - 52

This is Wisconsin's second trip to the big Dance. They failed in their first try vs Alabama losing a close game. Rutgers has won 2 years in a row and is going for a 3-peat. These two have been on a collision course all year long and it's all come down to tonight at 10-10:15 EST....

Full Game Preview

Justin TV Channel

TAKING APPLICATIONS NOW FOR CCM LEAGUES
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/rynoaid
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2011, 05:46 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: The Tradition Season 6 NC game streamed tonight

haha this is awesome. I've been watching the Wisc guy's recorded OD games on YouTube for awhile now - def looking forward to this. Gonna pull for Wisc!
Old 02-22-2011, 07:47 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
I'll check it out.

Go Badgers!
Old 02-22-2011, 09:42 PM   #4
Rookie

Wootheel221068's Arena

OVR: 2

I will be checking this out as well!!
Old 02-22-2011, 11:28 PM   #5
Pro

Bullet Sponge's Arena

OVR: 7

I watched your game. That's how pathetic I am. But anyway, Wisconsin had their chances. Interestingly enough they got too far away from their running game, just like the real-life Badgers in this year's Rose Bowl. Rutgers converted way too many 3rd downs, and in a show of ultimate class, the W coach pulls the plug in the fourth quarter instead of letting the other guy finish up. That maneuver gets you kicked out of my OD.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2011, 12:12 AM   #6
Pro

IIx Nautica xII's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullet Sponge
I watched your game. That's how pathetic I am. But anyway, Wisconsin had their chances. Interestingly enough they got too far away from their running game, just like the real-life Badgers in this year's Rose Bowl. Rutgers converted way too many 3rd downs, and in a show of ultimate class, the W coach pulls the plug in the fourth quarter instead of letting the other guy finish up. That maneuver gets you kicked out of my OD.
I can tell you this guy, that the guys in that OD are about as solid as they come. They have been in that League for 3 years now, and are the foundation that all other leagues on that site look up to and aspire to be. With the EA servers being so horrible, disconnects happen all the time, and if there was a gentleman's agreement, then what is exactly the problem here? You don't know what happened and I really doubt that any of them care. Take your trolling elsewhere.

Old 02-23-2011, 02:21 AM   #7
Pro

Bullet Sponge's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIx Nautica xII
I can tell you this guy, that the guys in that OD are about as solid as they come. They have been in that League for 3 years now, and are the foundation that all other leagues on that site look up to and aspire to be. With the EA servers being so horrible, disconnects happen all the time, and if there was a gentleman's agreement, then what is exactly the problem here? You don't know what happened and I really doubt that any of them care. Take your trolling elsewhere.
I wasn't trolling. It was an intentional disconnect. But that's fine if you guys roll that way. I don't. If they're going to advertise for people to come watch the game then expect comments. If you don't like that, then keep it to yourself. And please don't lecture me about what other dynasties aspire to be. I've been running sim-style leagues with full multimedia presentation and dedicated web sites for 8 years. I made a constructive comment on the game and one negative one about the disconnect. Live with it.
Old 02-23-2011, 03:25 AM   #8
Banned

stiff bon air's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullet Sponge
I wasn't trolling. It was an intentional disconnect. But that's fine if you guys roll that way. I don't. If they're going to advertise for people to come watch the game then expect comments. If you don't like that, then keep it to yourself. And please don't lecture me about what other dynasties aspire to be. I've been running sim-style leagues with full multimedia presentation and dedicated web sites for 8 years. I made a constructive comment on the game and one negative one about the disconnect. Live with it.
You're an idiot. That unintentional disconnect happens all the time. Those guys to **** around.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »