Home

Cant Find Anymore

This is a discussion on Cant Find Anymore within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-14-2011, 12:13 AM   #1
Rookie

Wootheel221068's Arena

OVR: 2
Cant Find Anymore

I know I have read threads on this before, but I cant find the threads anymore.

My question is, What is the deal with the recruits in dynasty mode getting into year 7 and further? I have not gotten that far in a dynasty, but I thought people were complaining about errors with recruits and teams ratings down the road in a dynasty.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2011, 08:10 AM   #2
MVP

BrnwsBucksFanNC's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Cant Find Anymore

I am in year 11 (9 with Kent State) and in my 2nd with MTSU. I havent seen this. USC and Alabama are still ranked high. ND is a top 10 team and the other powerhouse teams are in the top 25. Only one I have seen drop off is Florida. But they have not been a factor since like the 2nd year of my game. The only other big change was caused by me. Kent State moved to the Big 10 and won 2 NC before I left. They started the next season ranked #1 and lost to USC in the NC game the first year I was gone.
Old 02-14-2011, 10:04 AM   #3

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15

I'm in the midst of Year 7 and I still have not seen anything out of the ordinary. Are the polls as top heavy as they used to be? No. But it is nowhere near as gloomy as it was made out to be.

COACH GEEZY IN THE BIG EASY PART III: LEGACY | FROM BOURBON ST. TO THE BAYOU
Old 02-14-2011, 11:24 AM   #4
MVP

Son of Sam99's Arena

OVR: 14

I am in year 13 (7 at FSU) and Florida is just now dropping off. Alabama won a BUNCH right away including their 1st QB after McElroy left won 3 straight heismans. But now the Big 10 is running the nation with Wisconsin, Penn State, and Ohio State constantly being in the top 10. Especially PSU has won several NCs in the last 10 years.

The biggest problem is that at the end of conference championship week theres always atleast 5 undefeated teams remaining.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »