Home

Just Curious

This is a discussion on Just Curious within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-13-2011, 07:09 PM   #1
Rookie

Wootheel221068's Arena

OVR: 2
Just Curious

What is the age of most gamers? Have any of you had people tell you are wasting your time playing these games, and told you to stop? How old do you think you will be when you quit playing video games?

Do you guys have more fun playing NCAA or Madded? NCAA dynasty vs Madden Franchise? Playing NCAA online vs Madden online?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2011, 11:42 PM   #2
Pro

OpusX910's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Just Curious

NCAA in all aspects is better than Madden, but that isn't saying much...they're both medioce. I'm 25 and don't see myself quitting gaming anytime soon. I'm part of two gaming communities for the shooter MAG, and most guys seem to be in the 20-28 range. But we do have members as old as 65.
Old 02-13-2011, 11:52 PM   #3
Rookie

Wootheel221068's Arena

Thanks for the reply man. I am also 25, and I don't see myself quiting playing video games for a while, probably never to be honest. I was just curious to see what else was out there.

I also like NCAA better. I enjoy playing a dynasty because I like recruiting players. Also your players are changing almost every year and you have to plug in new guys at key positions. It is not like a franchise where you may have a guy for 10-15 years playing for you.
Old 02-13-2011, 11:57 PM   #4
Pro

OpusX910's Arena

I like both franchise and dynasty....Franchise would be bomb if it was as in depth as NFL Head Coach was....made the draft so much fun....seeing how your draft class progresses and what not. Both modes need an overhaul, but I still enjoy dynasty, especially online dynasties against your buddies.
Old 02-14-2011, 12:08 AM   #5
Rookie

Wootheel221068's Arena

Do you play all your games or do you simulate? I know some people think it is to easy to beat the CPU, and I understand that, but isn't it fun to play games and play with the guys you have recruited. Build stats and win awards.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2011, 12:32 AM   #6
Pro

OpusX910's Arena

I agree, it is too easy to beat the CPU with a good team....but generally I start with a bad team and build them up, so I play all the games than. I do super sim Defense though. Defense is more furstrating than fun, until EA fixes it to where the defensive AI is halfway realistic, this game will continue to come up short.
Old 02-14-2011, 01:33 AM   #7
MVP

berad88's Arena

OVR: 10

I am 32. As I get older I really only like football and the more realistic types of racing games. I liked all kinds of games when I was younger. I think NCAA is more fun than Madden because the BCS system and the amount of teams make for an exciting video game but I really enjoy both.
I don't play games as often as I once did but I don't ever see myself stopping.
Old 02-14-2011, 01:34 AM   #8
Rookie

hawkeyebred2332's Arena

I'm 22, but I'm one of the youngest ones in the online dynasties that I am in.

A few years ago I played offline, but as you both mentioned it becomes boring to play the CPU once you have a good team, so it always turned into just simming and enjoying recruiting and building a team.

Now though finding a good group of guys to play an online dynasty with is the only reason I play, makes it so much more fun.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »