Home

Is it me or.....

This is a discussion on Is it me or..... within the Boxing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-12-2011, 03:38 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
Is it me or.....

...does it seem like only one fighter can win a day online when they fight each other? I mean, I'm decent with both fighters and can fight a good fight but over the course of a week I noticed that each day a certain fighter is stronger. Now I'm not talking about when it's a Mirror Match but when Ali fights Tyson and vice versa. One day I'll fight with Tyson and beat Ali all day. Then switch to Ali and can't knockout, make dizzy or win by decision against Tyson. Then the next day I play with Ali and I beat Tyson. Then switch to Tyson and can't beat Ali as stated earlier. In one fight I noticed on a day that I was losing with Tyson, at the start of the match the minute I threw a punch I got INSTANTLY tired. As I swung, my stamina went down quicker. Then there was this last fight I had today where I was beating Ali and I wanted to test to see if my theory was right. I switched to Ali and lost the first 2 matches (1 by decision, one by a one hitter quitter KO). All my punches seemed to be slower and reaction time was slower too. But the last fight I was doing so-so. I got good counter to make him dizzy. Well when I went for the KO, ALL MY PUNCHES WERE PULLED! You know how you hit a button and you do a flurry? Well in this case I couldn't flurry. He threw 1 punch a second. I wasn't even tired. And all the punches were slow. The game allowed Tyson to get himself together. But earlier I was knocking out and winning against Ali. Has anybody else witnessed or thought the same thing?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2011, 10:41 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: Is it me or.....

haven't noticed this.
Old 02-12-2011, 11:59 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 12

I haven't noticed it in particular with this game yet. Not saying it isn't there but I haven't noticed it. I HAVE noticed it in other games though.
Old 02-12-2011, 08:53 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

I haven't notice anything either, but I have come across people saying something about it. I've had to prove to numerous players through rematches that I would have won whether it was with Ali or Tyson. For me I just try to stay consistent with my style and try to adjust during the match. Since getting the hang of things I've only loss twice and both fights were close decisions. Other than that I've found a way to consistently fight my fight and dominate no matter who it is. Although I will say Cotto is a ***** to play with sometimes. LOL
Old 02-13-2011, 03:20 AM   #5
MVP

boritter's Arena

OVR: 31

I'm 99.99% sure this happens in the FNC demo. Today I went 4-0 with Ali and 4-1 with Tyson. I always let my opponent choose their character first then I pick the other boxer. This makes it so that I get a lot of time with each of the four boxers.

The only time I feel the cards are stacked against me is when I fight as Cotto. But this is to be expected since Pacman is so much better than Cotto.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing »