Home

Best PG in 2k

This is a discussion on Best PG in 2k within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-31-2011, 05:54 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Best PG in 2k

Chris Paul, Deron Williams, and Derrick Rose are the cream of the crop when it comes to Point Gaurds. But given the oppurtunity, which one should you take? Personally I would go with Rose because he is the youngest and if you get to the rim with him its a dunk everytime.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2011, 06:07 PM   #2
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Best PG in 2k

Deron Williams for me and it's not even close. His jumper is ridiculously easy to get the timing with. He can post up skinnier and or smaller PGs with ease. He can dunk when he gets a lane to the rim, and he finishes with acrobatic layups with ease. It's pretty much a guarantee that you can cross your man over with Williams almost every time down the court and then pull up from mid range. The Jazz are my team online and in 5 minute quarters, Williams averages 30-40 points per game for me, almost entirely on mid-range jumpers.
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont
Old 01-31-2011, 06:28 PM   #3
The Captain revived!

Shield's Arena

OVR: 13

I go D-Will but Rose is a close 2nd. Deron can just bully anyone guarding him and he's still very quick, and a beautiful shot.
Old 01-31-2011, 06:41 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 22

I have never used D will in 2k, but Rose and CP3 for me is just fine both pretty quick with deadly crossovers
2001 Lakers
Old 01-31-2011, 06:52 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

Id pick Rajon Rondo because he can pass and lock up either D.Rode, CP3 or Daron Williams easily.

Dwayne Wade is the G.O.AT.!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2011, 06:53 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord meth
Id pick Rajon Rondo because he can pass and lock up either D.Rode, CP3 or Daron Williams easily.
Ohh, how can i forgot to mention him, he is amazing, only thing he needs to work on is his shooting
2001 Lakers
Old 01-31-2011, 07:16 PM   #7
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord meth
He definitely can't lock Deron up when it comes to online play lol. Like I said, I average 30-40 points per game with Deron and usually 5-9 assists too on just 5 minute quarters online. Williams combination of size, handles, finishing ability and a gorgeous, almost impossible to block jumper is just too much.

And if Williams couldn't get by Rondo with his crossovers, he could easily post Rondo up and score from the post or find the open man if you double him. Seriously, if you guys haven't tried using Williams you really need to give it a try. He's so much easier to use than CP3 and Rose (unless you're one of those kids that just uses Rose's floater the entire game).
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont
Old 01-31-2011, 07:44 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah...THAT Guy
He definitely can't lock Deron up when it comes to online play lol. Like I said, I average 30-40 points per game with Deron and usually 5-9 assists too on just 5 minute quarters online. Williams combination of size, handles, finishing ability and a gorgeous, almost impossible to block jumper is just too much.

And if Williams couldn't get by Rondo with his crossovers, he could easily post Rondo up and score from the post or find the open man if you double him. Seriously, if you guys haven't tried using Williams you really need to give it a try. He's so much easier to use than CP3 and Rose (unless you're one of those kids that just uses Rose's floater the entire game).
Hmm, i might give D will a try, never used him, i use Rose for his explosiveness to the rim, I know WIlliams has a deadly crossover in real life
2001 Lakers

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »