Home

The Game & JFK Essential Rosters (360)

This is a discussion on The Game & JFK Essential Rosters (360) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-27-2011, 01:44 AM   #1
MVP

TheGame8544's Arena

OVR: 11
The Game & JFK Essential Rosters (360)

New update has been posted. It is titled OS Essential Roster and is under the GT thaGREATwall.

For those that have not been following the thread, due to popular demand, I, because of the incredible work of members of the board, switched over to MikeJ's roster that began here: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...oon-360-a.html.

The biggest change with this new roster is the hex edits. Now, we are able to give all teams the correct colors for accessories and if they ever decide to change them, change sock or shoe color, etc, I now have the ability to go in and change this.

Also arena names that were originally unnamed and just listed as the teams name followed by arena are no more. Now when you go to Boston, it no longer says you are playing in "Celtics Arena". Now you are in TD Garden.

Everything that was in the original version of this roster is included. For complete details, visit the thread in the link I posted above but basically the file includes Real 2k Insider's (Rashidi's) ratings and tendencies, DC's Dunk Ratings, packages, personality edits, potentials, and playbooks, sig shots from MasonDE & Red Cafe, updated coach profiles, updated contracts, and updated rotations.

If you don't have Live and use a USB to transfer rosters, here is a link to download them: http://www.mediafire.com/?fgzcu9mhpc977od

Please, feel free to post any questions or suggestions you may have.

And last but not least, thanks to the community. This couldn't have been done without the help of so many of you that offered to pitch in. You have my sincere gratitude.

Last edited by TheGame8544; 03-20-2011 at 03:24 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2011, 10:00 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 32
Re: The Game & JFK Essential Rosters (360)

Great work! Does this have all the Jordans unlocked?
Washington Capitals
Washington Nationals

R.I.P. #21
Old 01-27-2011, 10:21 AM   #3
MVP

TheGame8544's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHSLax_D24
Great work! Does this have all the Jordans unlocked?
Thanks, and yes it does.
Old 01-27-2011, 10:25 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 33

Excellent ! ... and thanks !
Old 01-27-2011, 11:05 AM   #5
Pro

OVR: 13

Thank you very much. I can't wait to use these. Also, for DC's Dunks did you do the packages and the ratings or just the packages?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2011, 11:53 AM   #6
Pro

OVR: 0

hey game,

great idea, I had the same 2 weeks ago...and started with the latest file of rashidi...yesterday I was in the final stages...adding all classic teams...with all the players, right accessories, right shoes, rotations and so on...finally I edited the coaching slider...so everything was done (DC's edits, Nogs coaching slider + greenies adjustments...I googled every player on getty images to give them the right look!!!)...believe me...this was a hack of a roster...than I loaded the whole thing...played a game...and suddenly landry fields became new yorks go to guy and took 15 shots in the first half...not good shots...crazy shots...stoudamire got one play for him...ONE...so I played denver...the whole offense of denver was centered in two players melo and afflalo...so...the whole work was for nothing...I was so close to release it...damn!!!

so cut the long story short...I wish you all the best with this project...and I would like to have the classic teams in it...no "essential" roster has it...it would make it pretty unique...also I'm a accessory freak...so if I can help with the classic teams or with the current looks of the players let me know...

as I said...good luck...and please make the classic teams...
Old 01-27-2011, 12:18 PM   #7
MVP

TheGame8544's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG#5beantown
hey game,

great idea, I had the same 2 weeks ago...and started with the latest file of rashidi...yesterday I was in the final stages...adding all classic teams...with all the players, right accessories, right shoes, rotations and so on...finally I edited the coaching slider...so everything was done (DC's edits, Nogs coaching slider + greenies adjustments...I googled every player on getty images to give them the right look!!!)...believe me...this was a hack of a roster...than I loaded the whole thing...played a game...and suddenly landry fields became new yorks go to guy and took 15 shots in the first half...not good shots...crazy shots...stoudamire got one play for him...ONE...so I played denver...the whole offense of denver was centered in two players melo and afflalo...so...the whole work was for nothing...I was so close to release it...damn!!!

so cut the long story short...I wish you all the best with this project...and I would like to have the classic teams in it...no "essential" roster has it...it would make it pretty unique...also I'm a accessory freak...so if I can help with the classic teams or with the current looks of the players let me know...

as I said...good luck...and please make the classic teams...
That would be awesome. If you'd like to take the current roster and update the classic teams, I'd be all for it. This would be something I'm sure everyone would like as long as you don't touch any of the regular team rosters that way we can have just Rashidi's rosters, DC's dunk & layup packages, sig shots, and your classic teams. I'm sure many would enjoy that.

After that point, I could release V.2, and then begin working on the other things I listed in the OP.

What was it that you think caused the issue with Melo/Afflalo, Stoudamire, Fields, etc? So far from what I have played, it has been great. Not really any issues to speak of.
Old 01-27-2011, 12:20 PM   #8
MVP

TheGame8544's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by loloben
Thank you very much. I can't wait to use these. Also, for DC's Dunks did you do the packages and the ratings or just the packages?
Just the packages. Ratings weren't touched as many requested Rashidi's base roster (the latest release) plus barkley's edits, sig shots, and dunk & layup packages.

In later releases, I will probably input some of DCs standing dunk ratings as far too many players that never EVER do a standing dunk have ratings that could lead them to do the occasional standing dunk.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »