Home

A New WWE Universe

This is a discussion on A New WWE Universe within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-26-2011, 02:37 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
A New WWE Universe

Photobucket

After years of continued decline due to poor storylines, unprofessional employee's and overall poor management, World Wrestling Entertainment has entered a period of financial struggle. Vince McMahon, currently more interested in a political career that a continued involvement in the company, has decided to put his majority ownership of the company up for sell. After a few days kicking around the market the Majority ownership of World Wrestling Entertainment was bought by the youngest billionaire in the world Sean Thomas. A new era is beginning in Wrestling.

"World Wrestling Entertainment has been in decline for a while, i want to revert this storied company back to it's roots, where wrestling talent was more important than any other facet of the business. Wrestling was too big a part of my childhood growing up. The firs episode of Smackdown was still the most exciting program I've ever watched, and i want that feeling every episode for the everyday viewer. First I plan on re-working the roster in my image, some current superstars may stay, most will not. It's a new era boys, and new era's mean new talent."

To register your Create-A-wrestler to my dynasty you must do one of three things

1. Upload your CAW to the file share service in Smackdown vs. Raw 2011, and then list the keywords/tags i will need to know to find your CAW
2. Take a screen shot of your CAW so i can recreate the look myself. If you choose this option please insert some of the key information that i can't see from the screen shot (name, ht, wt, POB, etc.) for the moves, please write out the type of moves that your charactor uses (power, high flying, kicks), and their Signature and finishers, I'll try my best to recreate your CAW.

3. Write out a full formula for your charactor that tells me every little detail about your CAW and how to recreate him.

To hold your CAW's spot just enter his/her name on the forum and i'll enter it into the dynasty. I need a variety of wrestlers, and i usually prefer the more realistic wrestlers that don't have an overt gimmick, so please stick to realistic wrestlers if you want your CAW to get a push, i usually use guys with weird gimmicks as jobbers to get over the more realistic wrestlers. Thats not to say that having a gimmick is a bad thing, just nothing to strange please. You may write down as many names as you want when holding slots, i'll add the first wrestler on ever post and then sweep through add one more from said posts until my list is full. If you wish to tag with another wrestler please indicate it. If you see any easier way for me to implement this dynasty please tell me.

1. Harlee James
2. Cid Lavitz (mine)
3.DeJaun Aaron
4.Dalton Henry
5.Calvin Ross
6.Alex Andrews
7.Adam Andrews
8.Antonio Malvado
9.Chris Hayes
10.Richard Lee
11.Andy McCabe
12.Kim Yi
13.Solomon Tyson
14.Brent Walker
15.Quincy Thomas
16.Koji Masuda
17.Jet Evans
18.Helga Rystrom
19.Sunshine Harris
20.Lynn Kurji
21.Dan Cyclone
22."Bad" Bill Young
23.Buster Quinn
24.Snake Reyes
25.Mr.Troupe
26.Joshua Prince
27.AJ King
28.Blake Pound
Once the list is full i will release the draft information and then begin posting match information. Let's get this thing started!!
NHL - SAN JOSE SHARKS

CBB: Cal State Northridge

Last edited by MasudaElTerrible; 02-03-2011 at 08:14 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2011, 02:44 PM   #2
MVP

HARLEE23's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: A New WWE Universe

So I can just write the formula on here?
NCAAF- Ohio State
NCAAB- UK
Wrestling Fan

The Ace- Coaching Career of Jordan James
Old 01-26-2011, 02:44 PM   #3
Rookie

here is a sample CAW formula sheet, if this doesn't work for you, you can tweak it what ever way you like. add as much, or as little info that you'd like.

CAW NAME:
CREATED BY:
BODY TYPE:

HEEL/FACE:

NAME:
SHORT NAME:
NICKNAME:
STRATEGY:

ATTRIBUTES:

STRENGTH:
SPEED:
DURABILITY:
COUNTER:
CHARISMA:
SUBMISSION:
WEIGHT:
SKILL TYPE:

APPEARANCE:

FIGURE:

WHOLE BODY:

FACE FIGURE:

FACE:
CHEEKBONES:
OUTLINE:
JAW:
EYE BROW:
EYES:
NOSE:
MOUTH:
LIP ANGLE:

BODY FIGURE:

CROWN:
HEAD:
NECK:
SHOULDER:
UPPER ARM:
FOREARM:
HAND:
CHEST:
ABDOMEN:
WAIST:
THIGH:
CALF:
FEET:

HEAD:

HAIRSTYLE:
EYES:
EYE BROW:
NOSE:
MOUTH:
MOUSTACHE:
OUTLINE:
WRINKLES:
DECORATION (LOWER):
DECORATION (UPPER):
MASK:
BASE A:
-BASE A PATTERN:
BASE B:
-BASE B PATTERN:

BODY:

BODY FORM:
INNER WEAR:
PATTERN 1:
PATTERN 2:
OUTER WEAR:
PATTERN 1:
PATTERN 2:
BOTTOM WEAR:
PATTERN 1:
PATTERN 2:

ACCESSORIES:

TATTOO:
ELBOW:
WRIST:
HAND:
KNEE:
SOCKS:
FOOTWEAR:
NHL - SAN JOSE SHARKS

Old 01-26-2011, 02:45 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARLEE23
So I can just write the formula on here?
or you can pm it to me, either way is fine.
NHL - SAN JOSE SHARKS

Old 01-26-2011, 04:00 PM   #5
MVP

HARLEE23's Arena

Name: Harlee James height:7'2. Weight:350 skills strength maxed out speed 80 submissions 100 you fill in the rest. Appearance: when he walks to the ring he has a cut off tshirt on, like with no sleeves or anything on the side and it's black with blue jordan logo and 23 on the back in blue and his shoes should be blue with Jordan logo on the back. He also has a cross necklace as he is a dedicated Christian outta the ring but in the ring he is a heel doing anything to win. His bottoms are black wrestling trunks with blue Jordan logo on the front and HJ in blue on the back. In the ring he should be wearing only the trunks and his shoes. You can get the Jordan logo when you download it from the wwe share thing someone made it on paint tool. He should be the top heel in the company
NCAAF- Ohio State
NCAAB- UK
Wrestling Fan

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2011, 04:30 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARLEE23
Name: Harlee James height:7'2. Weight:350 skills strength maxed out speed 80 submissions 100 you fill in the rest. Appearance: when he walks to the ring he has a cut off tshirt on, like with no sleeves or anything on the side and it's black with blue jordan logo and 23 on the back in blue and his shoes should be blue with Jordan logo on the back. He also has a cross necklace as he is a dedicated Christian outta the ring but in the ring he is a heel doing anything to win. His bottoms are black wrestling trunks with blue Jordan logo on the front and HJ in blue on the back. In the ring he should be wearing only the trunks and his shoes. You can get the Jordan logo when you download it from the wwe share thing someone made it on paint tool. He should be the top heel in the company
I already know what storyline i'm going to stick him in when i start the Universe. thanks for the submission
NHL - SAN JOSE SHARKS

Old 01-26-2011, 04:39 PM   #7
MVP

HARLEE23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasudaElTerrible
I already know what storyline i'm going to stick him in when i start the Universe. thanks for the submission
Your welcome! Already?! Lol
NCAAF- Ohio State
NCAAB- UK
Wrestling Fan

Old 01-26-2011, 07:31 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 7

CAW NAME: DeJuan Aaron
CREATED BY:
BODY TYPE:

HEEL/FACE: Tweener(you can start him out as a heel or face however you see fit.)

NAME: DeJuan Aaron
SHORT NAME: Aaron
NICKNAME: The Franchise
STRATEGY: Utilizes a good mixture of quick strikes and grapples combined with aerial moves and submissions

*Head morphins*
Head:all default
Forehead:all default

*Face*
Eyes-
Eye type:1/9:brown
Eyelashes:1/15:default
Eyebrows:
Mouth-
Lips:1/17:darken to a light brown color
Teeth:4/14:100;-100;50
Skin-
Skin Tone:1/12:default
Skin Agin:0
Height 5'11
Size 1 or whatever body size allows him to be 5'10-5'11/230lbs.
Body Morphing
Neck 0,-13,17
Chest -49,-8,-1,0
Traps -23
Shoulders -66
Abdomen -6,-18
Waist 22
Arms
Biceps -19,13
Forearms -21
Hands -8
Legs -16
Thighs -9
Calves -13
Feet 0,0,23

ATTRIBUTES:

STRENGTH: 75
SPEED: 90
DURABILITY: 90
COUNTER 85
CHARISMA: 95
SUBMISSION: 80
WEIGHT: 230
SKILL TYPE:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

He should wear black tights with the big dragon leg logo in white on his right leg. He should have the boots with the kickpads on them. Boots black, kickpads white. He has the spiraled dragon tattoo on his back. He wears black and white batters gloves, to get this effect make the gloves black put the rectangle logo on the front of them so it covers the mid hand and the bottom of the fingers. His left arm should have tattoos going all the way down it. his right arm has a tattoo that covers his right pectoral and shoulder. When making his entrance he wears black sunglasses a white hooded vest and a silver necklace. Change his hairstyle from braids to a low cut/fade type hairstyle.

Last edited by Agent_XX4; 02-02-2011 at 02:15 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »