Home

Cursive's 2011 Draft Class for 360

This is a discussion on Cursive's 2011 Draft Class for 360 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-05-2011, 12:02 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 16
Cursive's 2011 Draft Class for 360

So the NFL is just coming to an end and that means more free time for Madden;

I have uploaded in this zip file a NCAA Draft Class as well as a Madden Franchise file with the Draft Class already loaded. After all all underclassman have declared I will edit this class but it should be really close as it stands.

Trust me you won't be disappointed;

Download the file here,
http://www.mediafire.com/file/0sixwoh15c0d9xc/2011Draft.zip

I use this to tutorial, just cut out the editor part;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H0pfdYfVGk

I will have a few more years worth of draft classes posted shortly after my final 2011, I hope you enjoy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2011, 03:35 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Cursive's 2011 Draft Class for 360

do u have a gamertag so i culd jes download these from your locker?
Old 01-05-2011, 10:13 AM   #3
MVP

I wasn't aware you could download draft classes from a locker, I'll try to figure it out.

You can get my NCAA rosters from my locker, Cursive138.

This roster it's only for the 2011 draft class though, all payers not eligible for the draft have been switched to sophmores so there is no chance they get drafted. I used the rosters from Shakeandbake30 and increased a few top prospects overall to 99.

Right now I have Luck and Peterson top 5, Newton top 10, and Ingram, Floyd, and Green in the 1st. Mallet is a second rounder.

Last edited by cursive; 01-05-2011 at 11:36 AM.
Old 01-05-2011, 11:35 AM   #4
MVP

If you are just downloading the NCAA Rosters from my EA Locker here are a few tips;

Select the teams that made it to bowl games, Auburn, Stanford, Arkansas, Oregon, TCU, ect. Make sure to adjust their schedule so that they are as easy as possible. Sim the entire season right before the bowl games, you should have all teams at least top 25 if not top 10. When you get to the Bowl Games sim each one separately and re-save you Dynasty file after each win. This should guarantee that top picks like Newton, Luck, and Mallet have great years.

I noticed that I cannot find the Draft Class file anywhere if searching my harddrive, so I’m not sure if it is embedded in my Roster file.
Old 01-05-2011, 03:12 PM   #5
Rookie

ok thanks i appreciate you working with me im really new to this so if i donload your rosters what exactly do i need to do
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2011, 04:35 PM   #6
MVP

Do you have NCAA 11 or do you just have Madden 11?
Old 01-05-2011, 06:05 PM   #7
Banned

Hey I only have an xbox 360. After I download your file how to I put it on my 360 with a USB I looked at the YouTube video but I really don't get it. It's for NBA 2k?

Thanks
Old 01-05-2011, 06:19 PM   #8
MVP

You will need the Modio and USBXplorer from the 2K video. I just uploaded my main folder "content", but you will need to watch the video and see how he digs into the folder and pulls out each file.

I would first start by saving a madden file any type to a usb device so it saves you profile on it.

You can unzip my file and open each folder all the way until you get to the game save .cmg file. You will then need to use Modio to re-hash the files to your profile. In the video it's the part after he mods the text, he loads the file back into modio and syncs it to his profile.

After that you can take the file and import it back to the usb drive in usbXplorer.

I will try to make better step-by step intructions tonight.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »