Home

Allstar. 12 Mins. Sim Stats.

This is a discussion on Allstar. 12 Mins. Sim Stats. within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-01-2011, 03:55 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Allstar. 12 Mins. Sim Stats.

After a lot of testing and basing a lot of sliders that this community has provided, including the work from PuntNL who should get a special mention for his efforts and testing, I believe for those who are playing on the allstar difficulty at 12 min quarters, these sliders could possibly be the ones your looking for. But before you all blindly just changed your sliders, there a few things that need to be done that this community has already highlighted. There is a lot of work in involved, but its worth it. I am just here to add my 2 cents to the game and finally contribute after reading these forums for the last 3 years.
fficeffice" />>>
1st. download Nogster tendencies rosters, or rosters based on Nogster tendencies.
2nd Make sure coaches playbooks reflect their teams, with significantly less shooting off screen plays listed.
3rd. Change the following in coaching profiles.
· Offensive tempo must been increased across the board. 40 should be the lowest. Set to what you want just make sure the scale is significantly higher. I’ll explain later. It also helps with sim stats.
· Increase fastbreaks much much higher that expected. Between 60 and 100, with 50 being the lowest. That was the Bobcats, but I’ll have to change them from that now. Remember to scale it up
· Crashboards all at 100 for every team. I’ll explain later.
· Runplays all at 100. This slows the game down a bit as teams run a full play until they succeed or it breaks down.
· Lower the scale of all coaches shooting tendencies by a large margin. Including attack basket and look for post players. All shoot tendencies should be in the 30s for most teams, there are exceptions. Eg Magic mid range at 20 but 3pt at 50. Less aggressive teams should have attack basket in lows 10’s like the Twolves and bucks. With 40 being the max, as set for Thunder. Everything else between 20 and 35. Look for post up players is a mix bag. They should be set higher than your shooting tendencies, between 40 and 65.
>>
Now the Sliders. Allstar. 12mins
>>
Game Speed and player speed set at 50. It staggers me that people change the game speed. Game speed also affects the clock. As far as I remember, it always has.
>>
User/cpu
>>
Fouls
>>
Over back 100
Charging 100
Blocking 85/80
Reaching 73
Shooting 70/65
Lose ball 100
>>
Offense
>>
Inside 47
Close 45
Mid 48
3ptn 49
Layup 47
Dunk 50
Dunk in traffic 43
Pass 50/46
Alleyoop 50
Contact shot 45
>>
Dunking/passing/alley oops is still in the air, but I happy with it so far. You might want to change your passing 1 or 2 either side. I’ve missed some dunks the last few games so I raised dunking up a tad to that level.
>>
Defense
>>
Driving contact 82
Inside contact 85
Help def 20
Steal 53
>>
I am still not sure on the contact, I think PuntNL has his at 70, which works fine. I just wanted more fouls and so I increased it a bit more.
>>
Now as for the help D. This will provide more spacing in ball reversals. You will find more time to shoot if you work your passing around, which isn’t easy as passing is far less accurate this year. You can still drive and kick but its less overkill and you will need to at least work at it. Someone else in this community had theirs at 0, which was interesting, but in my opinion was over kill. 20 seems right. Give it a go.
>>
>>
Attributes
>>
Quick 0
Vertical 35
Strength 40
Stamina 50
Durability 50
Hustle 78
Ball Handing 38/35
Hands 40
Dunk ability 40
On ball 93
Stealing 42
Blocking 55
Off Awa 50
Def Awa 60
Off reb 100
Def reb 0
Clutch 50
Consist 50
Fatigue 42
Inj Freq 43
Inj Sev 30
>>
>>
Quickness set a 0 which makes the game looks smoother. There is still plenty of pace from the players. Vertical I am not sure about, but it feels right at the moment. Keep in mind that vertical effects blocking and dunking. So if you muck around with it, you need to change the scale in other attributes.
>>
On ball D is set in the 90’s with 93 feeling right. You will need to work on breaking down your defenders and look at mismatches more. You can still beat big men with guards if you know what you’re doing. Yeah you get a little bit of bumping that people don’t like, but having strength at 40 makes it little less frequent. Also, I am on the opinion that I rather have a built in animation than just blowing pass anyone with anyone. There is no point lowering on ball D, because that’s the whole point having it high and held D low.
>>
Reb needs to be set at this until there is a patch fix. With crash boards up and fastbreaks up as well, there will be more offensive rebs, and it’s not the guards who are getting them also.
>>
Fatigue and stamina here is perfect for 12 min quarters. Things like Clutch, consistency, durability and injuries can be changed to your liking.
>>
Tendencies
>>
Inside 33
Close 36
Mid 41
3pt 29
Attack 35
Post 50
Alley oops 55
Dunks 55/45
Putbacks 100
Flashy pass 50/54
Commit Fouls 100/63
Passing lanes 45/40
On ball steals 54
Contest shots 60
Backdoor cuts 64
>>
Along with coaching profiles, as you can see all shooting tendencies are low in scale. As stated above, offensive tempo is high. Teams will push the ball, and you will need to sprint back on D. Just like the real game. But because the tendencies are low, teams will be more reluctant to jack up half open mid range jumpers by players that shouldn’t be taking those shots. When the shooting tendencies are at the standard 50, there are more of these shots, which equals to more rebs. And depending on what teams you play, you will often get 90-110 shots a game with tendencies at 50. So make sure your coaching profiles are also low in scale, and you will get fga between 70 and 90.
>>
Put backs at 100 to help with offensive rebounding. It really doesn’t add much. But its better than nothing. Because my dunk ability in attributes is lower, there are very few big time putbacks. I see one put back dunk a game, which is probably one to many, but at least its not monstrous than previous 2k games. The offensive reb is not perfect but you can get about ffice:smarttags" />8 to 12 a game. What this game needs is tap outs, which would help the game speed so much more.
>>
Commit fouls at 100 is a must, or you will never get into any type of foul trouble. I avg 14 fouls a game, and as you can see fouls attributes is high.
>>
Ive lowered the passing lanes to help the drive and kick better. Remember help D is low in scale, so if your passing lanes are too high, you will be picked off, which beats the point.
>>
Contest shots, I am not sure about. I don’t get many blocks, but I think its got more to do with the fact that the game sometimes registers a block as steal.
>>
Anyway, this is just a draft thats been work on since launch, but I am happy with where it’s at. To those who give this a go, I hope you enjoy it. Play with it for a few games, as the game is slightly different with these sliders. Take pictures and show the community. It’s a lot of work, but its well worth it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0135.JPG (281.5 KB, 135 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0136.JPG (248.2 KB, 133 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0137.JPG (252.0 KB, 133 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2011, 05:32 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Allstar. 12 Mins. Sim Stats.

How about this slider set and Rashidi's? I'm really interested since I win everything with PuntNL, Purist, and A&S on pro level.

I'll try these.

My man these slids are awesome but I want to tell you about a couple of adjustments I made on these.

First of all I set QUICKNESS to 20, for 11 min. quarter's.

I think the game is more enjoyable, and players are more realistic.

After I set SHOOTING FOUL on 65

After 3 min o playing time I had 5 teams' fouls. Every contact in the paint was a foul. There is no room for opinon, were too many, stop

OTHER PROBLEMS

BUMPING

Is very very hard to pass the defendere, even with gret dribbler such as CP3. I don't know what affects bumping so I want to as to @PuntNL what can I do to adjus it.

ROSTER

Set hese beautiful sliders for Rashidi's Rosters. When the complete roster will drop (the 4th update is already a great great roster) an half of nba 2k11 will play with it.

Last edited by RedNation89; 01-03-2011 at 10:11 AM.
Old 01-03-2011, 08:39 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNation89
How about this slider set and Rashidi's? I'm really interested since I win everything with PuntNL, Purist, and A&S on pro level.

I'll try these.

My man these slids are awesome but I want to tell you about a couple of adjustments I made on these.

First of all I set QUICKNESS to 20, for 11 min. quarter's.

I think the game is more enjoyable, and players are more realistic.

After I set SHOOTING FOUL on 65

After 3 min o playing time I had 5 teams' fouls. Every contact in the paint was a foul. There is no room for opinon, were too many, stop

OTHER PROBLEMS

BUMPING

Is very very hard to pass the defendere, even with gret dribbler such as CP3. I don't know what affects bumping so I want to as to @PuntNL what can I do to adjus it.

ROSTER

Set hese beautiful sliders for Rashidi's Rosters. When the complete roster will drop (the 4th update is already a great great roster) an half of nba 2k11 will play with it.

Glad your liking it. I have no problem passing defenders with good dribblers, its just not easy, and it shouldnt be. Just remember, you cant judge sliders on one game. I know you picked up a lot of fouls but next game you might not. Also, you have to be careful with challenging in the paint with fouls up, thats how i like it.

Btw, how are your offensive rebounds? and opp three point? I bumped cpu 3pt up to 50 and kept mine at 49
Old 01-04-2011, 07:34 AM   #4
Rookie

Ok, now I'll play two same games (Hornets(me)@Clippers), one with your pure slider and one with my mods. I play with Rashidi's Roster. Stats later.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »