Home

2K Online is BACK!

This is a discussion on 2K Online is BACK! within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-29-2010, 10:22 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
2K Online is BACK!

i know many of us gave up on playing the game this year online...and i don't know what they did, but GREAT NEWS! the game basically plays the same online as offline now. give it another try...TRUST ME. open shots even go down at a decent rate! hopefully this will carry over to next year...

2K please, please, please bring it full circle and let us take all our settings over next year, let us save our own online roster/rotation/minutes, and most of all?

PLAYBOOKS!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2010, 11:01 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: 2K Online is BACK!

sounds like good news

i can not wait to get home to try it
Old 12-29-2010, 11:02 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajai
i know many of us gave up on playing the game this year online...and i don't know what they did, but GREAT NEWS! the game basically plays the same online as offline now. give it another try...TRUST ME. open shots even go down at a decent rate! hopefully this will carry over to next year...

2K please, please, please bring it full circle and let us take all our settings over next year, let us save our own online roster/rotation/minutes, and most of all?

PLAYBOOKS!
I'm at work so I can't try for myself, can anyone else verify that online has been fixed? Can we actually get into an online game without it crashing now?
Old 12-29-2010, 11:08 AM   #4
Banned

you guys are gonna LOVE it. played the bulls and the guy did the usual sit in 2-3 zone control the center and try to block everything...(on offense he spammed rose) they actually called fouls!

i went to the line 14 times. and even though he shot 50% (my timing is off on D) and i shot 40%...we beat them by 6 IN CHICAGO.

with my sixers!
Old 12-29-2010, 11:11 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

how long does it take to get a quick ranked game tajai?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2010, 11:28 AM   #6
Banned

OVR: 7

SWEET!!!! Im hopping online now. Have they fixed players missing easy layups under the basket too? If you still cant see people's disco percentage then its still not up to par. Will give my impressions after a few games.

Last edited by big_larry; 12-29-2010 at 11:53 AM.
Old 12-29-2010, 12:22 PM   #7
Banned

i got in games OK...here's the thing. sometimes if you back out of a game..(which i do ALOT of--when i pick the sixers and some dude scrolls around for 5 minutes just to go to Miami that's just sad...gotta love all the new Heat fans) and you get kicked back to the title menu, it seems like you wait for a game LONGER...sometimes you have to quit game and go right back in (a bit much, it works tho) and you can get into games easy again.

hopefully this will be made more user-friendly next year. we shouldn't be getting kicked back to the main menu because we're tired of seeing the Laker/Heat/Orlando all the time.

i hope they just let online default to the team we picked as our favorite next year. it should ask you this when the game starts up...that way all the bandwagon-fakers get told on!

Last edited by tajai; 12-29-2010 at 02:03 PM.
Old 12-29-2010, 04:02 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 7

I just played four games online on 360, went 3-1, and I cant tell a difference in the game play at all, did I forget to download a patch or something, because I don't see a difference.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »