Home

philadelphia 76ers

This is a discussion on philadelphia 76ers within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-25-2010, 08:58 PM   #1
Rookie

prime21time37's Arena

OVR: 5
philadelphia 76ers

anyone running an association with philly? if so, what moves you makin. if not, any suggestions?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-26-2010, 03:22 AM   #2
Rookie

PhillyPhanatic's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: philadelphia 76ers

Quote:
Originally Posted by prime21time37
anyone running an association with philly? if so, what moves you makin. if not, any suggestions?
I am.. I dont really like to make moves unless they do in real life so i still have the same real life roster on my team and im 11-23 so far. Ive been doing pretty well with having Meeks and Holiday switch in and out with Turner and Williams.... I figure if it looks like im out of playoff contention this year im just gonna tank the rest of the year and hop to get a top 3 pick
Old 12-26-2010, 05:30 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'd trade Brand for draft picks/young players and expirers.
Old 12-30-2010, 08:42 PM   #4
Rookie

prime21time37's Arena

OVR: 5

not alot of sixers users i see.
Old 12-30-2010, 10:10 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 4

I am running with the sixers. I love their lineup the way it is. I am not making any moves. I need to develop Holiday. He cannot make layups to save his life.

I am currently 6 and 10. Having a great time though because I was able to stay competitive with all the teams I played so far.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-31-2010, 01:47 AM   #6
Pro

OVR: 7

I say keep Brand Im not sure what to do with thadeous young I have so many sf and sg.. The team needs a big man they have to contracts that end at the year Kapuno and singolia and Andreas has 2 years left.. I like the team they have a lot of scorers but nobody that lead like 25 a game. AI is inside shooter his outside shot is no good.. Holiday is work in progress his passes aren't to good... I think Evan turner be my star I build around..
Old 12-31-2010, 11:37 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

First thing first, traded Iguodola, Brand, Nocioni, L.williams were traded for draft picks and expiring contracts. Starting lineup: Holiday, Turner, Young, Speights, Hawes. No Defense, we are a Offensive, up-te.mpo, fast break team. Simulated first year, now on 2nd year, Got 3rd pick in draft and traded it for G.Oden and portland 2012, 2013 first round picks. I'm 7-4 in year 2 so far.
Old 12-31-2010, 12:21 PM   #8
Pro

SuperNoVa27's Arena

OVR: 6

This was the first an only trade I did in my Sixers Chise it was in the middle of December when I figured out that Iggy doesn't have the offensive skills I need.

Bulls Recieve
Andre Igoudola
Louis Williams
1st Round Pick 2012

Sixers Recieve
Derrick Rose
Kyle Korver

I moved Jrue Holliday to the 2 guard because that is basically what he plays like for me. I ended up simming 6 years and the leauge is overan with rookies Out of those 6 years we ended up winning the championship 3 times due in part to the fact that I played them. Derrick Rose was MVP a couple times and although Jrue (21.3) averaged more points he never got into an All-Star game although Turner (17.5) did. I also drafted Fabrico Melo who turned out to be a GREAT defensive player and also has a few All Star games to his belt

Last edited by SuperNoVa27; 12-31-2010 at 12:23 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »