Home

When will 2k deliver better servers?

This is a discussion on When will 2k deliver better servers? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-21-2010, 07:51 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 1
When will 2k deliver better servers?

Nba 2k11 is the best game coming out of 2k sports, so why do the servers suck so much?

In all honesty, Madden has better servers where you can do serveral things. With 2k i feel the online 'menu' is bad and to be honest i don't even know how to check my own record.

This game would be amazing if the servers and online were updated and had a little more options.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2010, 09:05 AM   #2
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: When will 2k deliver better servers?

In league games I have been playing I have had two DC out of 9 games. I usually see that as par for the course in online sports games.

IDK if that is conisdered too high but I feel the pain as one of those games was a tight **** battle in the 4th quarter. It is a frustrating thing when it does happen.
Dragons Dogma 2 (PS5)
Coming soon:
CFB 25 (PS5)
Madden 25 (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Old 12-21-2010, 09:49 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 7

A bad online interface does not have to do with bad servers, but I too, don't even know how to check my online record. I do wish 2k had a filter like Madden 11, where you can filter online opponents by skill level, and disconnection percentage.
Old 12-21-2010, 10:18 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 1

There really isn't an online menu.. the only way i play online if i go up and play ranked at the quick match screen. They really should focus on that part of the game, making a menu.. leaderboard...etc like madden shouldn't take long at all.

My problem is usually with team up games, unless you're playing with friends who live around the same area there usually will be lag.

Lastly, there should be bigger penalties for disconnect quitting, are there even penalties?
Old 12-21-2010, 10:21 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BStackz
There really isn't an online menu.. the only way i play online if i go up and play ranked at the quick match screen. They really should focus on that part of the game, making a menu.. leaderboard...etc like madden shouldn't take long at all.

My problem is usually with team up games, unless you're playing with friends who live around the same area there usually will be lag.

Lastly, there should be bigger penalties for disconnect quitting, are there even penalties?
I just wish they would show the person's DNF%, that would make the online play so much better.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2010, 10:25 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 7

2K is obviously the better offline game, but NBA Live at least had a leaderboard and showed you the other person's record, DNF %, etc. before the game started. The fact that 2K hasn't done this is ridiculous
Old 12-21-2010, 11:20 AM   #7
Banned

OVR: 8

To check your record go to features, view leaderboard, and then narrow it down (using LT or RT) to versus.
Old 12-21-2010, 12:09 PM   #8
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

Every year 2k makes strides in their online play. This year they made the biggest. I'm totally enjoying this year experience. Compared to years before. Where the game wasn't playable until Jan-Feb....

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »