Home

Geebo's Essential Rosters for Association.

This is a discussion on Geebo's Essential Rosters for Association. within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-19-2010, 04:13 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 11
Geebo's Essential Rosters UPDATED: 1/27

I used 2k's Official 12/15 Roster Update. I created rosters that change the essential key components but are not a drastic over hall of the entire game. The game itself plays fine 'out of the box', with just minor, yet key tweaks to potential and touch tendencies. I also prefer a more recent roster update as they include the real players with no caps. There is also speculation that the official rosters contain minor bug fixes so I wanted to roll with the newest rosters to accompany all new fixes, and new missing players and ratings.

All work that isn't my own goes to it's respected authors. If I didn't give someone credit somewhere, I apologize in advance.

These are for PS3.

UPDATE: 1/27 Essential Rosters Version 6.0 has been released:

-Dean3790
was kind enough to add Sean Barkley's accessories for all NBA players.

-updated Coach Profiles(Help D) from the Purists Sliders newest set.

-Most NBA 'non-stars' touches have been slightly increased to create a more balanced attack.

-numerous adjustments to players' attributes.

-3 Caps have been added to the roster:

Mustafa Shakur (WA)
Zabian Dowdell (PHX)
Larry Owens (SA)

-minor tweaks throughout.(all rosters are 100% accurate as of 1/30/11)

Geebo's Essential Rosters

-All rosters are 100% accurate as of 01/30/11.

-All NBA players'(under 35 years of age) potential has been lowered by '10' to allow proper progression in Association(including top Free Agents)

-Numerous attribute edits for most NBA players, mainly regarding 'overrated' and 'underated' ratings based strictly off performance, (Some durability adjustments as well i.e. Yao, Roy, Azubuike)

-
Nogster's Touches Tendencies for all key players(numerous additional tweaks done by me, specifically increasing 'non stars' touches to create a more balanced attack. It seems some players, for example Deng, R. Lewis, Barbosa, V. Carter just to name a few will shoot every time they touch the ball. My edits should help this problem.)

-Nogster's Playbooks for all NBA players on every team.(props to DiceMan for implementing them in the roster.)

-DC's Dunk Edits for all NBA players and 30+ Free Agents.

-
Greenieblue's updated Coach Profiles from his Purists Sliders. I also raised every team's run plays to 100 to have more plays run. Note: This does NOT make every team run a play every possession. It just promotes better play calling.

-Correct contracts for all NBA players per ShamSports.com(
props to DiceMan for implementing them in the roster.)

-
Sean Barkley's shoe/accessory templates 2.0 for all NBA players with custom color shoes.(Based off Sean Barkley's 12/27 updated template. Props to Dean3790 for implementing all the accessories to the roster.)

-120+ Signature Shots(Jumpshot+Free Throw)
(http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-pictures.html/ http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ots-v-1-a.html)

The rosters can be can be downloaded on 2kShare.

User Name: GeebotheGreat

File: "Essential Rosters 6.0"

Offline Download: Essential Rosters 6.0

Note some people were having a problem freezing in Association Mode. mh313 has found a solution to this odd bug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mh313
Had the same problem initially with freezing in association when starting a new one with these rosters. Easy solution though...download the latest living rosters (you have to have them saved) and then reload Geebo's roster and it should work. Cheers!

I strongly recommend using these rosters with an edited version of
http://www.operationsports.com/forums/nba-2k-rosters/458370-2011-nba-draft-efa-edited-facial-appeareces-ps3.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpshooter7
I made a good class (well, at least i think so) i put it up on 2kshare a few days ago. It is based on yours but I edited ratings of all players, the faces you hadn't edited yet, I corrected a lot of jersey numbers, height, weight, positions etc. I also put DC's dunk and layup edits.

PSN name: snoopy_268
accompanied by http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ost-patch.html for Association.

*I have also uploaded 2 screenshots which contain the necessary trades to have all correct 1st Round Picks for 2011 and 2012. They must be done in Association Mode by switching to the necessary teams. All info was collected from RealGM.com.

You can view them here:
Geebo's 1st Round Draft Pick Trades.

Enjoy fellas they took a while, thanks to all the great roster contributors this is my first, figured its the season to give! Questions, comments and suggestions are welcomed as I look to continue to update the roster.

-Geebo

New York Knicks

New York Yankees
Green Bay Packers
Italia Azzuri National Team

Last edited by Geebo; 01-30-2011 at 07:54 PM. Reason: UPDATED:Essential Rosters 6.0
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2010, 09:54 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Geebo's Essential Rosters for Association.

Hey, question: how similar is what you did to the coach profiles to what nogster does with them?
Old 12-19-2010, 10:11 PM   #3
Rookie

Similar but a bit different based off trades and the current NBA season. Adjusted Offensive tempo and Fast Break for teams and fixed Run Plays. Same thing for touch tendencies I adjusted some of nogsters ratings and added more players' touches.

New York Knicks

New York Yankees
Green Bay Packers

Last edited by Geebo; 12-19-2010 at 10:14 PM.
Old 12-19-2010, 10:52 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

hey dude, if it won't be too much of a prob, could you post this roster for offline players? that'd be awesome.TIA

Last edited by pritongkandule; 12-19-2010 at 10:54 PM.
Old 12-19-2010, 10:55 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pritongkandule
hey dude, if it won't be too much of a prob, could you post these rosters for offline players? that'd be awesome.TIA
sure, will have one up shortly.

New York Knicks

New York Yankees
Green Bay Packers

Last edited by Geebo; 12-20-2010 at 01:18 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2010, 01:18 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pritongkandule
hey dude, if it won't be too much of a prob, could you post this roster for offline players? that'd be awesome.TIA
The first post has been updated with an offline download, it also accompanies an Association File with correct First Round Draft Picks for '11 and 12'. Enjoy.

New York Knicks

New York Yankees
Green Bay Packers

Old 12-20-2010, 03:39 PM   #7
Pro

Hootiefish's Arena

Look forward to checking this out, but unfortunately I am at work right now. I do have a couple of questions, however.

Since rotations reset once Association mode is started, were you able to plug in the real-life rotations? How about injuries?
Old 12-20-2010, 04:29 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootiefish
Look forward to checking this out, but unfortunately I am at work right now. I do have a couple of questions, however.

Since rotations reset once Association mode is started, were you able to plug in the real-life rotations? How about injuries?
No sorry, they reset like you said. Nothing you can do unless you want to control all 30 teams.

By the way one draft pick is owed to New Jersey from Houston. I wasn't able to to transfer that one over. In turn in season 2 just trade one of Houstons first round picks to New Jersey.

I would love if someone can add DC dunk edits. Then they would be near completion.

New York Knicks

New York Yankees
Green Bay Packers

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »